JasonTeasley

Custmer Service????

I am a dealer in Fort Smith Ar and im curious if anyone knows if ascendent has gone out of bussniness or just a shady bussiness. I have been tring to get my 6 subs back for 4 months now due to leads being to short on the assassin subs. At first they said they would not fix them, then said they would due to a manufacturing defect after further reveiw, but now they are not answering there phones, emails or returning calls from voicemails. If any one is having the same issues please post. This may put a spark under there butt. I've made this same post on Ascendants Facebook page to hopfully get a response and low and behold the post was deleted.....

Edited by jtteasley

I know there an extremely busy company, but that's no excuse for zero customer service, FI / AA isn't known for poor customer service, so not sure what's happening.

I know they have two facebook pages, one is the usa, the other I believe is for a distributor in Europe (most of their posts are in Italian?), perhaps you posted on theirs and they just deleted it? :ughdunno:

Someone should see this in a day or two. Good luck.

I emailed them about 2 weeks ago. Got replies the day of/day after i sent them anything.. :trippy:

The phones ring off the hook all the time due to some lovely people putting the phone number on some forums/internet wanting to know where their other products are for other brands and calling phone numbers that are strictly for dealers. (thank them for that) The voice mail simply says..call back. It does not say to leave a message, there are thousands of voice mails on that inbox, and we do not check them simply because it says to call back. If I could make the voice mail not accept messages I would, but it is not an option. My apologies that you have not been able to get through, but when the phone rings tons of times a day, and beeps in in-between calls the entire time you are on the phone answering questions that has absolutely nothing to do with Ascendant there is nothing much more I can do...

We don't have cones to fix them (I told you this quite some time ago, we were supposed to have them two weeks after the last time I talked to you and they have yet to show up, our vendor does not know as they do not have them yet and that is the one cone body that we still have to import, we can not get that made here as it does not make economical sense to do so)...they've been on order for 3 months and we still have not got them and Scott is working on a solution to fix them with a different cone and get them together. As far as I know two were fixed and sent out quite some time ago, the others have been sitting collecting dust waiting for cones to arrive that have never arrived. When we are able to fix them, we will fix them and send them out, but you can not make a 3 inch cone to work on a 2 inch coil, the cone body is too heavy and it will not attach.

..there also isn't an ascendant facebook page, so whoever made that is simply some random person...who that is I could not tell you.

Definitely a shady company there.

The phones ring off the hook all the time due to some lovely people putting the phone number on some forums/internet wanting to know where their other products are for other brands and calling phone numbers that are strictly for dealers. (thank them for that) The voice mail simply says..call back. It does not say to leave a message, there are thousands of voice mails on that inbox, and we do not check them simply because it says to call back. If I could make the voice mail not accept messages I would, but it is not an option. My apologies that you have not been able to get through, but when the phone rings tons of times a day, and beeps in in-between calls the entire time you are on the phone answering questions that has absolutely nothing to do with Ascendant there is nothing much more I can do...

We don't have cones to fix them (I told you this quite some time ago, we were supposed to have them two weeks after the last time I talked to you and they have yet to show up, our vendor does not know as they do not have them yet and that is the one cone body that we still have to import, we can not get that made here as it does not make economical sense to do so)...they've been on order for 3 months and we still have not got them and Scott is working on a solution to fix them with a different cone and get them together. As far as I know two were fixed and sent out quite some time ago, the others have been sitting collecting dust waiting for cones to arrive that have never arrived. When we are able to fix them, we will fix them and send them out, but you can not make a 3 inch cone to work on a 2 inch coil, the cone body is too heavy and it will not attach.

..there also isn't an ascendant facebook page, so whoever made that is simply some random person...who that is I could not tell you.

Thank you for a your response. As a dealer I have to tell my customer why there subs are not back from warranty yet. I did not want to post on other sites to get a response but I was left no other choice. I understand this is a busy company as I am also but Customers need to know sometimes what going on with there products. No emails that I sent dont even get answered along with the calls. I have got one responce Over a month ago, he said subs were in and he doesnt know why I havent recieved them yet and he would let me know whats going on but never heard anything else. I have had to supply my customers with loaner subs untill theres come back which gets costly .I hope you can under stand my frustration ...Dont get me wrong ascendant subs are great subs, been inpressed with them other than this tensal lead issues on the assassin subs. Again thank for your response

I know this is off topic and I apologize for that, but what is the name of your shop if you don't mind me asking? I travel to Van Buren/Ft. Smith pretty often as I have alot of family there and was thinking I may stop by next time I'm in your neck of the woods.

I know this is off topic and I apologize for that, but what is the name of your shop if you don't mind me asking? I travel to Van Buren/Ft. Smith pretty often as I have alot of family there and was thinking I may stop by next time I'm in your neck of the woods.