blockbeata09

1/0 XP WIRE

I orderd the XP wire on the 12th and it still says (This order is marked as Awaiting Shipment) has it shipped out yet? I had trouble with this websites store before when i orderd the shok red 1/0 about a month ago it never shipped for about a week and then you was out of stock and refunded my money.

Mark has already answered the email, we are getting it straightened out.

Cervix?

interesting...

I didn't know we could get cervix service on SSA.. i'm willing to pay for a subscription!

Awe man, I love this forum.

why did you guys refund my money? i want to wait just tell me whats going on man! this is the 2nd time i had problems getting 1/0 from you guys if you dont have it yet dont put it up for sale its that easy!

why did you guys refund my money? i want to wait just tell me whats going on man! this is the 2nd time i had problems getting 1/0 from you guys if you dont have it yet dont put it up for sale its that easy!

There was a miscommunication and we did not have the correct information as to what day the wire would be ready. And since we do not have an exact day yet from XS, I promptly refunded your money AND gave you an SSA Store credit in addition for the trouble, so you have your money back and a discount towards a future buy while we are waiting on stock to be ready.

To keep pricing down as much as we can, often times, the heavier items have to be drop shipped. If items have to be shipped twice, that price that you see on the SSA Store would have to go higher as this is not a non-profit effort.

Its knu time. Sorry to shit stirr but i had some problems with the owner of wire co as well

That is totally understandable if he needs to buy the wire somewhere else. That is why we refunded the money right away once we had the correct information. We are not going to lie to him and string him along while we are waiting on stock.

We were told we had it to sell before the actual release of the product @ SEMA, in a few weeks. We placed our first few orders and were told we product won't ship until SEMA. There was a misunderstanding somewhere down the line. We really feel bad, considering this has happened twice to you!

We will make this right, email us your account name and email, we'll get some store credit put in your account for your trouble.

Hahaha, look at that, you are going to get double store credit because both of us are trying to make it right asap.

Hahaha, look at that, you are going to get double store credit because both of us are trying to make it right asap.

and he's blowing you up saying ssa sux d%^& :roflmao:

Wait just a damn minute now!

Can I get in on this deal too?

:ughdunno:

:rofl2:

OP stop acting like a bish.

Other vendors would just keep your money and not answer your email until the product came in.

Thats cool i guess ill just save my money and wait cause i really want Shok or Xs wire. how do i get my store credit?

Thats cool i guess ill just save my money and wait cause i really want Shok or Xs wire. how do i get my store credit?

I already applied it to your SSA Store account. So when you place your next order, it will be there. :)

Do you guys have any of that Shok wire? Or are you waiting on it too? I need some 0 ofc to run batts.

I believe much of the wire is on hold until after SEMA.