yzkiller

Sundown UPGRADE

HEY GUYS.

Im new to this site. My names Nick and i own a civic( lol i know), but i would like to get some advice or estimates on some upgrades and scores.

Ok, to start off i have had many systems but have just recently gotten into competition for mainly SPL. I live In Delaware, but my team lives in Salisbury Maryland.

My main man(builder) is Ric Thornton. Some of you may have heard of him. He is a great buyer of Sundown, DD, Ascendant Audio, ect...

Anyway... my recent setup are 2 sa-8's in a ported birch box tuned to 33hz(sorry i dont know the specs off hand for i did not build it) on a Rockford Fosgate P1000bd.

This amp can put out 1420rms at 1ohm stable, but since it is wired 4ohm which my subs are im only getting roughly 370 watts to each sub.

I have hit a 140.2db at 38hz on roughly 750 watts.

What i would like to have you guys help me with is such. Im going to be upgrading to a SAZ2500d on 2 sa-10's(2 ohm) in the same box. As far as i know the amp will be ran at

1ohm or less. I will also be upgrading my stock 70amp alternator to a 200amp alternator(100amps at idle) and a Batcap 2000. Wiring will be upgaded as such (0 guage).

Any predictions on outcome of SPL?

nick morgan? another one.

^ huh

Welcome. We can't give you a predicted SPL level. If one is given it's mostly guess work :)

Darn

I predict SPL will be somewhere with in the audible spectrum of sound.

Man your accurate Impious

That's my job here.