ricksi30

Pricing

UPDATED PRICING

We have decided to re-structure our pricing format to be a little bit easier to understand. We are not raising prices, we are just trying to make it easier for you guys to check this page and get an idea of what our prices are.

Ported enclosures: Will have a starting price of 110 dollars. For each net cubic foot add 30 dollars to this base price.

Example: A 1.00 cubic foot box would be 110+30=140 plus shipping

Example: A 3.00 cubic foot enclosure would be 110+90=200 plus shipping

Example: A 4.50 cubic foot enclosure would be 110+135=245 plus shipping

Sealed enclosures:Will have a base price of 70 dollars . For each cubic foot add 30 dollars to this base price.

Example: A 1.00 cubic foot box would be 70+30=100 plus shipping

Example: A 2.00 cubic foot box would be 70+60=130 plus shipping

Example: A 3.75 cubic foot box would be 70+112= 182 plus shipping

All of our ported boxes will offer a kerfed port*, double baffle, black carpet, any necessary bracing, and port color of your choosing.

Flush mount will be a flat fee of 10 dollars per driver and must be requested! Standard carpet finish is black, however, we offer a variety of other carpet colors including: Cinder, Medium Graphite, Grey, Charcoal, Lava, Mocha, Medium Blue, Deep Ocean Blue, Navy, Parchment, and Burgandy. These custom colors will add extra time, usually a week, to scheduled enclosure completion time depending on availablity. An additional charge of $20 will be added to orders requesting a custom color option.

We guarantee that our boxes will ship in 7 business days or less.

*Certain applications may require the use of a standard slot port.

The first five enclosures ordered will be 33% off. (Performance class only)

Edited by ricksi30

Hi there would be wondering what it would cost for a 6.5-7cf box for 2 xcon 15's, and shipped to oregon. If price is right I'd like to take you up on that promo...

thanks phil

Awesome! Please send me a pm or an email to rickssi30@gmail.com Please specify vehicle, zip code, and RMS power, as well as desired net enclosure volume.

Edited by ricksi30

Sent! But didn't know what you meant by "an ag"

*edit....saw what you fixed and replied with that also.

Edited by liljestrand

Nice!! :)

Nice!! :)

The first five will get a very crazy price! I think our prices are very low for the quality, and at 1/3 off you can't beat it!

I'm in for first 5???

I'm in for first 5???

Replied

Replied

So far we have:

1. liljestrand

2. Shogen

3. smashedz28

4. ??????????

5. ??????????

Do you define necessary bracing or do I? If its me, I'm in. Something around 2.5cuft and 15Hz.

Do you define necessary bracing or do I? If its me, I'm in. Something around 2.5cuft and 15Hz.

If you feel that it's needed we'll add it. Any size limitations? What kind of port area will you need? You can pm me on here or email me at rickssi30@gmail.com

-Rick

This should be intresting Im tunned in...

I think that I've responded to everyone with total shipped cost. Let me know if I've missed anyone.

Thanks -Rick

Also for any future requests I'd really appreciate it if you could start a new topic in our section. This will help me stay more organized as now I have people texting, emailing, and PM'ing me it was getting hard to stay on track.

Thanks, Rick

Also for any future requests I'd really appreciate it if you could start a new topic in our section. This will help me stay more organized as now I have people texting, emailing, and PM'ing me it was getting hard to stay on track.

Thanks, Rick

Make a "read me" topic, with instructions and asking the general basic questions, that way your not having to initially ask everyone their max dimensions, vehicle, carpet color, etc.

Might make things a little easier for you guys. :)

I'm still waiting for a shipping cost to 95209

I'm still waiting for a shipping cost to 95209

I'll PM soon I'm on my phone at the moment.

If you feel that it's needed we'll add it. Any size limitations? What kind of port area will you need? You can pm me on here or email me at rickssi30@gmail.com

-Rick

I am traveling but will measure the space after this weekend when I return. I may have you double the whole outside of the box, and bracing I like a lot of. Curious what standard bracing is for you as perhaps my idea is right up your normal mode :)

Home Theater.

Exactly

-Rick

I am traveling but will measure the space after this weekend when I return. I may have you double the whole outside of the box, and bracing I like a lot of. Curious what standard bracing is for you as perhaps my idea is right up your normal mode :)

Home Theater.

Exactly

Sounds good! I'm sure you'll be happy with our bracing. If you need to double every side maybe you want to do birch to save on shipping? We can stain it for

you, as it will be used in a HT setup. Anything you can think up we can build. :drink40:

Thanks -Rick

We still have 3 slots left for the discounted pricing!