accordwithbass

Walled off Accord

Ill get some pics as soon as I can I made a list of what else I need to do.

1. Tint

2. Order Sub

3. Build Box

4. Wire amp

5. Cut out wood pieces to completely seal the wall in the car

6. Get suede and wrap everything

7. put subs in

8. go for a test drive

9. Smile like its christmas because it sounds awsome

10. Call all my friends and show it to them

11. go to sleep

12. wake up and think of the next system

Its a simple lifestyle

That step is never ending...

Ill get some pics as soon as I can I made a list of what else I need to do.

1. Tint

2. Order Sub

3. Build Box

4. Wire amp

5. Cut out wood pieces to completely seal the wall in the car

6. Get suede and wrap everything

7. put subs in

8. go for a test drive

9. Smile like its christmas because it sounds awsome

10. Call all my friends and show it to them

11. go to sleep

12. wake up and think of the next system

Its a simple lifestyle

That step is never ending...

Oh I know, I have car and I put bump in the trunk then Im walling it off then im like damn I need a tahoe so I can put 18s in it!

This is the build log ive always wanted, a HUGE system with room for 5 people still in the vehicle.

Ok so this might be a dumb question but I researched it and nothing really came up. Are ported walls loud in the cabin? Because I put my sub in my sealed box I have no in my cabin and it sucked, there was like no bass, I tried it facing up, forwards, sideways. Will my wall be loud in the cabin because its ported, I would think so because peoples walls on youtube make people poop their pants.

I guess ill just find out when its all installed. I might possible be getting my window tinted this week if my mom pays for it, im still a "kid" to her and im trying to get her to "reward" me with good grades. lol. Im so close to cracking her, the mom game can sometimes be hard. Hopefully I wont get a bunch of crap for saying that. I also have a story to tell that I forgot to mention. The other day I was driving back to school playing my music at my normal listening when im not blasting the bass which is still loud but not full potential of my system. I had my windows to my (I call it cabin tuning, lvl 1, 2, 3, 4) tuning 2 which is both front windows open until it lines up in the front bottom corner of the window frame which makes the window about 2-3 open. lvl 1 is closed, lvl 3 is wide open, lvl 4 is all 4 windows open + sunroof. Anyway I was driving back playing Jeezy Hyptonize and I passed some cops, I saw them pull out of where they where and follow me, I pulled into my high school and parked, I saw them pull into the high school about a minute after I parked so I started fiddling with my visor and they where driving around slowly, looking for me (I figured it was me because of my bass), it was 2 cop cars and a motorcycle cop, once they found me they parked in front of me so I couldn't leave and I was like "shit im going to be grounded by my parents" then the officer is like I could hear you coming" and I said from where and he said "we heard your bass then we saw you round the corner way down at the end of the road" I said "wow I didn't know my system was that loud" and he gave me warning but all the kids in the parking lot are WTF is going on LOL. I know my bass isnt super amazing right now, but its the best in my town so they aren't used to it. Ill make some video of what I have now and post them for you tomorrow maybe.

Haha. Nice on the level 1,2,3,4 thing. Lol.

I always have my system on full tilt while driving (except neighborhoods, stoplights etc...)... and I've never even been pulled over... glad u didn't get a ticket.

Yes, a ported wall is going to have ALOT more output than a sealed box sitting in the cabin. Props on doing as much as you can yourself. I do all my own installs, but I let Robin at BHE handle all the technicals of box design and building. Never been much of a carpenter, lol.

Yes, a ported wall is going to have ALOT more output than a sealed box sitting in the cabin. Props on doing as much as you can yourself. I do all my own installs, but I let Robin at BHE handle all the technicals of box design and building. Never been much of a carpenter, lol.

A ported wall isn't always more loud.

Ok so tomorrow Im getting my window tinted, then Ill start back on the box.

Oh and I thought this was funny

Want to trade moms for a while?

Ok so tomorrow Im getting my window tinted, then Ill start back on the box.

Oh and I thought this was funny

Want to trade moms for a while?

LOL I dont think you could handle her as your mom. She's Mrs.Washington 2011 you can literally google her if you creepy enough. Anyway I got my window tinted. Tomorrow Ill post pics and maybe take a video since I have the day off

Edited by accordwithbass

Sorry for no videos, couldnt find a video camera or camera. But I got a couple pics of the tint for you guys.

photo-32.jpg

photo-34.jpg

Edited by accordwithbass

Looks Good, now according to the list it's time to order the sub!! :drink40:

Oh and there is no competitions around where I live, I live in Washington State. I wish there was competitions Id be there every time.

Im in oregon....I feel your pain lol.

I have a ported wall in a camaro and its loud as shit. loud being a subjective word. I think its loud, some dont.

Looks Good, now according to the list it's time to order the sub!! :drink40:

haha Yeah, only problem is I detail cars and now thats its raining, no one needs their cars washed and detailed, all the nice cars are in the garage for the winter, and I only have $250 :( so I talked to my parents and they said "ya we will give you the $100" and I said "Sweet" then they said "But you got to wait till christmas" then im thinking "damn it, sh*t, I need it now!!" I might get it earlier, IDK. at least ill have everything done. I just need to build the box, cut pieces to seal it off, mount my 6x9s on the sides, wrap it in suede or speaker carpet, hook up amp, I need to order the gain cable for a hifonics bass knob so I can connect the two amps off the one controller, theres the in and out for the gain cable. :roller::rocking::bunny::bartmoon: I just found these

:NeedPics:

Just standing up the side, its up a little higher because its sitting on wood, and it will go back a few inches also, just put it up to see what it will look like

photo-39.jpg

Rounded edge for port, I rounded the egde that makes the 90 angle, once the box is complete Ill round the port opening

photo-38.jpg

lookin good

Oh and there is no competitions around where I live, I live in Washington State. I wish there was competitions Id be there every time.

Im in oregon....I feel your pain lol.

You should check out this new team Im in with a bunch of other bass heads from oregon washington and idaho its called Team NWSPL, they just made forum. check it out! http://teamnwspl.forumotion.com/t105-walled-off-accord#806 this is just my build thread on their forum

Good looking start.

Didnt read through the whole build... but did you ever think about making the wall out of birch?