Sign in to follow this  
Mark LaFountain

2012 SSA Tri-Fold Brochures

nice. send me some. ill hand them out at the shows i attend.

I'm sorry I have to be the one to mention this, but you all need to get with the program a slap a QR code / Matrix bar code thingie on the lower right corner that will send people to the website for more info and vids. Com'on now!

I'm with Steve. What would it take to get sent a good stack of these to hand out? Between the car club members, their friends, high school kids that come by for help and everyone who checks out the van when they hear it I could get quite a bunch of these moved. Would love to get some of the people in this area educated by the forum and get some more SSA products in use out this way.

I'm sorry I have to be the one to mention this, but you all need to get with the program a slap a QR code / Matrix bar code thingie on the lower right corner that will send people to the website for more info and vids. Com'on now!

We are not that advanced yet lol.

I'm with Steve. What would it take to get sent a good stack of these to hand out? Between the car club members, their friends, high school kids that come by for help and everyone who checks out the van when they hear it I could get quite a bunch of these moved. Would love to get some of the people in this area educated by the forum and get some more SSA products in use out this way.

Sure thing, just drop us an email in about a week, we'll get some out to you..

Thanks for helping out.

We are not that advanced yet lol.

:Doh: Baby steps it is then. :D

very nice!

Wow these look great! Send some my way if you'd like. We'll give them out to people we do builds for locally, and at shows :)

Have been handing out a few of the old ones Aaron sent me, guess it's time for an update. :drink40:

Damn fine work on the brochures!

They turned out absolutely great!

:drink40:

Shipped out 2500 Brochures today, i'm almost out already lol.

We had ordered 4000 of them, we'll probably order more soon..

anyone wanting a bunch, please send us an email with address etc @ support@ssaudio.com and we'll get some out to you...

:fing34: