coobies5

2 12" xcons box

i'll get more vids with my wider lens soon, any requests on songs? kind of tired playing all the same songs

Do you listen to any rock? i'd be interested in seeing a vid of that if possible

oh yeah, i actually listen to rock 95% of the time lol. but to be honest, i've been listening to country music a lot lately, when i say country, i mean old country from the 70's and 80's hahahaha.

what kind of rock music? i have killswitch engage, parkway drive, finch, underoath, h.i.m., red hot chili peppers and a lot more

i'll get more vids with my wider lens soon, any requests on songs? kind of tired playing all the same songs

Do you listen to any rock? i'd be interested in seeing a vid of that if possible

oh yeah, i actually listen to rock 95% of the time lol. but to be honest, i've been listening to country music a lot lately, when i say country, i mean old country from the 70's and 80's hahahaha.

what kind of rock music? i have killswitch engage, parkway drive, finch, underoath, h.i.m., red hot chili peppers and a lot more

Idk i listen to all those but i don'r recall many songs from them with decent bass notes. I was wondering if any of Korns newer stuff had good bass lines. Um like Narcissistic Cannibal, Get up, or any of the songs on the new album. Im not picky. Choose something, i'll be thankful either way

i'll download those songs and post them up soon

I'd appreciate it. Korns "Kill Mercy Within" sounds like it'd hit pretty hard. I'd LOVE to hear that one

i played the korn album and it's just not that loud, maybe i have 128kpbs files or something, sounds like 192 to me though. maybe tomorrow i can get some videos if the weather isn't too bad.

i played the korn album and it's just not that loud, maybe i have 128kpbs files or something, sounds like 192 to me though. maybe tomorrow i can get some videos if the weather isn't too bad.

It doesn't HAVE to be Korn. If you find/know some rock with good basslines then make a video. I just mentioned Korn because i thought their new album might hit the lows well but i don't have my subs in so it's difficult to request a specific song that does hit hard