coobies5

2 12" xcons box

ended up having some left over scraps of mdf i could make into another baffle.

:drink40:

i suck at cutting with a circular saw! i put the top on and the port pieces are about 1/8" too short. hopefully the old triple expanding foam and silicone will fix it for me!

after letting the triple expanding foam cure, i scraped off the bit that was exposed and used silicone to seal the joints. used a flashlight to check if there was any areas i missed or still needed more attention and all looks well. should be going in either tomorrow or sometime this weekend!

:dancing: time to relax now and enjoy the tunes. Cant wait to hear your thoughts from your previous setup to these Xcons.

hell yeah!

to be honest, i'm scared to hear them hahahaha. just the one single xcon is insane!

box is ready to be put in, just need to wire the subs up and put it all in the truck. might get it done tomorrow night or sunday! :woot:

Hoping for an update tonight. :popcorn:

only update i have is......spent all day out riding fourwheelers with some friends. lol, i might get started on switching boxes later on.

fun fun I love riding quads

:suicide-santa:

^^how my ears feel!^^

:eek5wavey: damn these xcon's LOVE the LOWS!

can't wait for the second sub to loosen up some more and really show their capabilities. right now i have the subs aimed at the back of my seats with the port in the middle. i can easily say they are much louder and deeper then the 18" btl which has been metered at 144.7 or so, i can't recall exactly. i'm sure if i flipped the box on its back and had everything firing up, it will help out a lot more. i'll try to get some videos tomorrow dependent on work.

so i was working today which meant i was able to see what these xcons were capable of......

they are awesome! clean, clear, very acoustical and loud. until i found out that one of my rca's wasn't connected, plugged it in and HOLY SHIT! they are MONSTERS!!!!

Nice man! Pics or vids?

X2 let's see 'em

Looks good! How do you like it?

LOVE IT!

I want to get these things metered! with the windows up, playing the same songs at same volumes, these xcons are a lot louder then the btl playing them with the windows down.

:drink40:

hell yeah wish i could hear it for my self!

i'll get more vids with my wider lens soon, any requests on songs? kind of tired playing all the same songs

my brother and his friends were over and he managed to get these on his ipod thing

i'll get more vids with my wider lens soon, any requests on songs? kind of tired playing all the same songs

Do you listen to any rock? i'd be interested in seeing a vid of that if possible