Sign in to follow this  
pietsch288

where's my order

if anyone from fi car audio is reading this..... I have tried emailing you every day for a week straight. I placed an order on oct 28 and have not heard anything since. The order # is I-17022/00......SEND ME AN EMAIL LETTING ME KNOW WHATS GOING ON OR I WILL BE FORCED TO PUT IN A CLAIM WITH PP TO GET MY MONEY BACK. thanks

PS. I think its crap that you guys don't have a phone #!!!!

if anyone from fi car audio is reading this..... I have tried emailing you every day for a week straight. I placed an order on oct 28 and have not heard anything since. The order # is I-17022/00......SEND ME AN EMAIL LETTING ME KNOW WHATS GOING ON OR I WILL BE FORCED TO PUT IN A CLAIM WITH PP TO GET MY MONEY BACK. thanks

PS. I think its crap that you guys don't have a phone #!!!!

Well, looking at their website, most subs are taking around 7-14 days to build. It's been about 3 weeks, and sometimes they are a little backed up. Relax young grasshopper.

Your sub would cost more if there were a phone #. Their subs are built from scratch, sometimes they have issues with machines, suppliers, etc. They're not going to screw you over.

Your sub would cost more if there were a phone #. Their subs are built from scratch, sometimes they have issues with machines, suppliers, etc. They're not going to screw you over.

Ok I feel a little better.....web site says 7-10 days. I don't have a big problem waiting as long as I know why........If they have suppliers they must have a phone :)

Ok I feel a little better.....web site says 7-10 days. I don't have a big problem waiting as long as I know why........If they have suppliers they must have a phone :)

If they listed the phone number, they would have people calling 24/7 asking where their order is and they wouldn't get shit done.

Patience man, their products are custom built to order, not taken off a shelf.

I agree, from my experiences with Fi, the wait is usually a tad longer then what they say it will be, but the wait is perfectly fine as long as they keep producing such great products!

You'll get your product, just hang in there :)

Might want to check your tracking numbers that was emailed to you from UPS Quantum View at the hart "at" srt.com email address. If that is not the correct email address, sorry that is the one that you filled out upon placing your order. They are scheduled to be delivered to you on 11/29. (check UPS.com)

1zx7497y0343002324

We do not have a phone simply because if we spend 10 hours a day on a phone answering questions that are clearly spelled out on the website..and here..and the youtube videos and in the tech section..we would get nothing done.

Aside from that, we would have to hire 5 people to sit here and answer the phone all day long and put them on suicide and keep sharp objects away from them because they would try to kill themselves after repeating themselves hundreds of times per day :). Also, your cost on every speaker would go up 50-100 dollars to cover those peoples salaries for absolutely no benefit at all what so ever to the product. It is simply dead overhead cost that has to be absorbed by the consumer.

ps:

(that's at the sticky section at the top of this forum)

Sign in to follow this