97T5WAGONPIMP

BOX BUILD FOR 4 SKAR VVX-8'S

nice!

How do you like it ?

Looks nice :fing34:

thanx they sound very good very musical and louder than my skar 15 on the 1500 each sub is only getting like 150-200 watts tops but when i get these new batts each sub should be getting 300-350 each

How do you like it ?

thanx they sound very good very musical and louder than my skar 15 on the 1500 each sub is only getting like 150-200 watts tops but when i get these new batts each sub should be getting 300-350 each

You really think that? Lol.

How do you like it ?

What ever makes you happy. :lol2:

How do you like it ?

yes i no this man

How do you like it ?

yes i no this man

You no that? Well I know you are taking a stab in the dark and assuming you are correct. It's funny.

How do you like it ?

yes i no this man

You no that? Well I know you are taking a stab in the dark and assuming you are correct. It's funny.

yes its louder than my skar 15 and they sound great on music to me. why is it that hard for you to not get it lol

It should be louder, I don't think he's talking about that. I think he was referring to your power calculations.

It should be louder, I don't think he's talking about that. I think he was referring to your power calculations.

im pretty sure im close to it my volts drop bad into i get the nw batts than i will be in high 13's or low 14's. u used to be in the mid 13's with my stock batt but now its going so im getting a yp for under the hood and a stinger sp1000 for the back

Voltage has nothing to do with you estimating power output...

ok allmighty how much power do i have to each sub master duran please tell me because this is your setup and you no more about it than me

ok allmighty how much power do i have to each sub master duran please tell me because this is your setup and you no more about it than me

You'll need to actually measure, not start making up numbers.

its thanksgiving. :turkey:

Before this becomes a pissing contest.

I = V/R

Current= Voltage/ Resistance

For the sake of keeping this simple we will assume that Resistance isn't changing.

Now without knowing anything about your amp other than MY ASSUMPTION that it is a 1500 watt class D mono block and your subs are wired for a final impedance of 2 ohms. Your amp should be capable of producing 1500 watts rms @ 13.2v. @ 1 ohm so approximately 750 watts @ 2 ohms.

You are estimating that it is producing between 600 and 800 watts.

So if we are only changing voltage by (once again your estimation) by ~.5-.8v. ( and just so we are clear here, you are talking about increasing voltage by roughly 4%) How are you expecting a current increase of 200+ %

So yes your math on electrical theory is flawed. A 4% increase in voltage will not net you a 200% or greater increase in amperage.

:peepwall:

I HAVE THEM WIRED @ .5OHM AND THE AMP MAKES 1500 @ 1OHM @ 14.VOLTS SO IM GUESSING WITH THE VOLTS DROPPING TO HIGH 11'S/LOW 12'S IM ONLY MAKINGAROUND 1K TOPS SO THATS AROUND 150-200 EACH AND WHEN I GET MY VOLTS BACK UP TO 14 I SHOULD BE GETTING 300 + TO EACH SUB.sorry bout caps but i have clamped this amp b4 so i no what it puts out

Edited by 97T5WAGON

I HAVE THEM WIRED @ .5OHM AND THE AMP MAKES 1500 @ 1OHM @ 14.VOLTS SO IM GUESSING WITH THE VOLTS DROPPING TO HIGH 11'S/LOW 12'S IM ONLY MAKINGAROUND 1K TOPS SO THATS AROUND 150-200 EACH AND WHEN I GET MY VOLTS BACK UP TO 14 I SHOULD BE GETTING 300 + TO EACH SUB

Ok.. what amp are you using? and what is your final impedance ( in other words what is the impedance the amp is seeing)?

Caps lock isn't needed, I know I can come across as condescending, but I am really just trying to keep the peace while spreading some clarity and understanding.

When you clamped it, was it a sine wave (aka burp frequency) or on music?

When you clamped it, was it a sine wave (aka burp frequency) or on music?

my friend did the test its ap1500 i think he did it on music and on sine wave i will have to ask him but its all cool i just wanted to post a vid of the skars not talk about amp so if we can get back on topic that would be great