flakko

**Group Buy** USAMPS **Group Buy**

has it been shipped? if not when? its been almost two weeks since ive paid. I hope you can see where im coming from. hate to be

I appologize. just got my amp about 2 minutes ago. I had doubts, but you came through!!! Im so happpy!!!! :slayer:

I still have to inspect it, cause you cant trust shippers to be careful with your stuff, but the box was in good condition and was beautifully packded. ill post some pics later.

i found one small defect, gonna try to fix it. on the power input covers (correct terminology) i thought they forgot on of the screws, but the little piece of plastic that is fused to the main screw stud that acts a screw stop either didnt fuse or snapped off. gonna try to superglue it, can you all get me one shipped out if i cant get it fixed? ill post a pic so you get an idea of what im saying, cause i think im being a little foggy.

here is the side that is fine:

2.jpg

here is the side that is broken, you can see the part that snapped beside it.

1.jpg

Edited by airbornflght

DAAANG dude! thast like the 3rd one like that haha, well if you cant fix it, call the factory (1800 number), say you bought the amp from me, and tell them your endpeice is broken, they should send you a replacement.

again i apologize for the lack of communication, slowness of shipping etc.

DAAANG dude! thast like the 3rd one like that haha, well if you cant fix it, call the factory (1800 number), say you bought the amp from me, and tell them your endpeice is broken, they should send you a replacement.

again i apologize for the lack of communication, slowness of shipping etc.

yeh, i superglued it, Im gonna let it dry a few more hours before i try to screw it back on, maybe let it cure overnight, although, i dont have to high of hopes for superglue, shouldve went and got some jb weld.

hey, dont worry about the shipping dude. its cool, cause I wasnt expectign it and the ups guy pulls out a box with USAMPS on it and i was like "Hell yeh" :domoslay:

Edited by airbornflght

Flakko.... i dont have anything else on my to buy list. You are next up. Next pay check. Because of direct deposit i should be able to get the money t oyou March 20th. I can try to get it to your sooner if you need me to.

Flakko.... i dont have anything else on my to buy list. You are next up. Next pay check. Because of direct deposit i should be able to get the money t oyou March 20th. I can try to get it to your sooner if you need me to.

sweeetness :) whenever you get the money is cool man ;) no rush. i guess this thing is goin on until they run out haha.

yeh, jb weld, its for bonding plastecs and other things, it really does weld them in the sense of the world, cause it melts the two together and fuses them, i guess chemical welding is the term now that I think of it, same principle that is used in pvp pipe glue, it meltes the two pieces together, thats why if you glue pvc right, youll never get them apart.

yeh, jb weld, its for bonding plastecs and other things, it really does weld them in the sense of the world, cause it melts the two together and fuses them, i guess chemical welding is the term now that I think of it, same principle that is used in pvp pipe glue, it meltes the two pieces together, thats why if you glue pvc right, youll never get them apart.

OOOH hmmm just wondering... will it work with fiberglass ---> wood?

im assumeing i pay via paypal. w/e yo uget the chance (ill have to check my inbox you may already have, im al il absent minded right now) PM me your PayPal addy and as soon as i get the money transfered i will shoot you a PM back.