flakko

**Group Buy** USAMPS **Group Buy**

is this thing still going?

I have a question, I know you told me that US amps deals with UPS,  but what if someone (me) isnt on speaking terms with a company (ups) because that someone might owe them money and might have avoided some calls.. and this person fears anything going to that company with his name on it :D..  is there a possibility to go with a different company  :Doh:

yup still goin on. ermmm... well if you dont want to send it ups... your gonna have to pay xtra for fedex or watever. yea... thats the only way to do it.

PAY THEM BACK MAN! haha ittle bite you in the buttin hte long run :P

Tracking number yet jer?

Did you ever find out if they had extra's on the other models that aaron asked about?

GAR!! no tracking number!!! this is getting me mad!! :(

and all the other amps are goin elsewhere... like other countries and stuff.

ill try again wed... i dunno why they dont give it to me hehe never had that problem in the past.

OH! and no I/S + RL-i deal :( maybe XT + Rl-p in the near future ;)

hehe, don't worry about the tracking number anymore dude. They showed up about half an hour ago. LOL

hehe, don't worry about the tracking number anymore dude. They showed up about half an hour ago. LOL

pix?

still wanting mine, still waiting for taxes so i can dampen my truck so i can get my new box in so i can put my next paycheck in the bank for you.

im hoping amp + deadener + sealing the doors = lots more midbass.

im hoping amp + deadener + sealing the doors = lots more midbass.

I think your hoping should be expecting. That is the formula.

amp + deadener + sealing the doors = lots more quiet....

amp + deadener + sealing the doors + speakers = lots more midbass.

ive got RE comps :)

Hey, sign me up for a 2080, if the deal is still on, pm me with your info. do you have any references? i understand im new and dont know much, but im also the one handing out the money, a few people saying that you are legit would really help out the most.

I can do paypal. and that is about it. I hope i dont sound, paranoid, just that im on a tight budget, and dont want to throw a hundred dollars away. e

Edited by airbornflght

Id say that the fact that he is a dealer and his uncle owns the company is enough references.

And ive let him over to my house, he is good peeps, dont be scared.

alright, I just wanted someone to say something. anyway, yeh, put me down for one. you can pm me or preferably email me at airbornflght at cox dot net (might be a while before i check back, get my mail daily.)

amp + deadener + sealing the doors = lots more quiet....

amp + deadener + sealing the doors + speakers = lots more midbass.

lots more quiet.... = more perceived midbass; cars generate tons of destructive and interfering 50-300Hz noise

alright, I just wanted someone to say something. anyway, yeh, put me down for one. you can pm me or preferably email me at airbornflght at cox dot net  (might be a while before i check back, get my mail daily.)

ya dont be scuuuurrrrred.

i emailed ya :)

hey, got your mail.

sent you a email. but dont i need your paypal so i can send you the money? at least thats how ive done it in the past. yeh, the 2080 is what i want most definately for the Ascendant Audio Arcos that im getting. (cant wait!!) Sent you an email with about the same content.

hey, got your mail.

sent you a email. but dont i need your paypal so i can send you the money? at least thats how ive done it in the past. yeh, the 2080 is what i want most definately for the Ascendant Audio Arcos that im getting. (cant wait!!) Sent you an email with about the same content.

ya haha my bad. my paypal is burn1ngdawn@yahoo.com

Hey, did you get those shipped? havent got a tracking number yet?

you ordered 2 amp? i thought it was only one...

i feel embarrased....i will get it shipped monday... ever since school started, i have no time to get the the factory. :Doh::Doh::Doh: it will go out i promise!!

has it been shipped? if not when? its been almost two weeks since ive paid. I hope you can see where im coming from. hate to be a pain in the ass, but I dont like not having my merchandise.