MatthewMoran

Questions about tunnels or manifolds

Does anyone have experience with sub tunnels(diamond,hexagon, octagon) or manifold style boxes?

I was wondering how they are for spl at low frequencies 25 to 30 hz(compared to a straight wall)?

You see it in a lot of Pro Audio stuff.

Check out the Bag End BASSAULT-R

www.bagend.com

It is fucking retarded, I installed a pair of them about 7 years ago.....

They are generally bandpasses so they do well down low.

What's your goal?

That thing looks crazy!!

What's your goal?

My goal is spl at sub-30hz. The reason why I am wondering about these configurations is that my trunk is large but has a very small opening between the trunk and the back seat(and im not looking to wall yet). So the most I can fit flat with sub and port forward is 2 12's. But I have the cu ft for 3 to 4 12's.

What's your goal?

My goal is spl at sub-30hz. The reason why I am wondering about these configurations is that my trunk is large but has a very small opening between the trunk and the back seat(and im not looking to wall yet). So the most I can fit flat with sub and port forward is 2 12's. But I have the cu ft for 3 to 4 12's.

Well you want as loud as you can, break out the plasma cutter and the sawsall and start cutting that opening to make room for a large enclosure to slide into it.

What's your goal?

Well you want as loud as you can, break out the plasma cutter and the sawsall and start cutting that opening to make room for a large enclosure to slide into it.

I can expand it by about 2-3 inches after that i would hit the strut towers, I can fit a large box in through the trunk opening. If I decide to make a box as described are there any problems I will run into sound wise?

I don't forsee any sound issues.

I don't forsee any sound issues.

Me Neither, Should Be All Good If You Follow The Old Measure Twice Cut Once Rule.

I Swear To God I Saw Your Truck Yesterday In Bosier, Drew. But I Highly Doubt It.