aboveak

Finally got the Xcon! Not all smiles though...

Holy shit on that shipping charge!

Yeah that's the only reason I never get new gear often. It's a joke to get the good stuff here. Only reason I got the xcons was because of the BF outrageous deal. I pretty much paid normal price haha

WOW!! That is some crazy shipping charges! Now we know why the ice caps are breaking off, you are up there bassing and breaking!!! :eek5wavey::peepwall:

WOW!! That is some crazy shipping charges! Now we know why the ice caps are breaking off, you are up there bassing and breaking!!! :eek5wavey::peepwall:

I'm blaming the ice caps melting on UPS...why not, they screw up everything else

Well seems the whole freaking world got in on that deal. LOL glad everything is ok. Can't wait for photos.

Well seems the whole freaking world got in on that deal. LOL glad everything is ok. Can't wait for photos.

Haha the funny thing about that is I thought," if mark and Aaron wanted to have a crazy deal what would they put up?" I guessed the 10" Xcon. Stared at it for 4 hours straight. Saw the price change and shit excitement. Even had the time to create another PayPal account

Haha the funny thing about that is I thought," if mark and Aaron wanted to have a crazy deal what would they put up?" I guessed the 10" Xcon. Stared at it for 4 hours straight. Saw the price change and shit excitement. Even had the time to create another PayPal account

I maybe would've gotten in on it if I wasn't working at the time. :-( sadd is I.