Angelboy863

New sub stage - which would be louder?

but first you will have to break into your chicks car and steal it right? then install it behind her back.

Haha right? Have you been drinking Jon? I certainly have!

but first you will have to break into your chicks car and steal it right? then install it behind her back.

no im working.. i just have a wicked memory .. almost 9 months ago he asked how to break into a honda civic.. i was going to tell him .. but then asked why... turns out his chick has a civic and does not want him monkeyin around with wires inside of it.. so she hides her keys every time she goes to see him... he thought it would be cute to break into it and install a stereo with out her knowing...

so when this topic comes up and the install vehicle is a honda civic it does not escape me that its hers.

no im working.. i just have a wicked memory .. almost 9 months ago he asked how to break into a honda civic.. i was going to tell him .. but then asked why... turns out his chick has a civic and does not want him monkeyin around with wires inside of it.. so she hides her keys every time she goes to see him... he thought it would be cute to break into it and install a stereo with out her knowing...

so when this topic comes up and the install vehicle is a honda civic it does not escape me that its hers.

Haha I remember that! Ohhh the Johnnie is going down so smooth. Have fun at work man.

:roflmao: The same thing I think about everytime he posts about a system for the civic, shits hilarious.

:roflmao:

Lol this time it's my civic lmfao. YO! I got pics of the ride and etc. I'll upload em tomorrow. BUILD LOG!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D