Julian

#Winning

Nice shit bro!

Oh and btw, all thanks to you man, lol, I'm going to buy that HU you have this week :wub:

I looked at your sig last night trying to see what everybody else was using, and you were the first name I came across, so I looked it up and feel in love :drink40:

So thank you sir :wavey5:

Edited by Sencheezy

Nice shit bro!

Oh and btw, all thanks to you man, lol, I'm going to buy that HU you have this week :wub:

I looked at your sig last night trying to see what everybody else was using, and you were the first name I came across, so I looked it up and feel in love :drink40:

Get it off of Ebay, I got mine CHEAP and it's awesome.. The IPhone/Netflic combo is awesome. I suggest setting up a relay for the parking break.

Nice shit bro!

Get it off of Ebay, I got mine CHEAP and it's awesome.. The IPhone/Netflic combo is awesome. I suggest setting up a relay for the parking break.

I've seen a lot of ppl grabbing a bypass but not relay.... Hmmm.. or you prob mean the same thing. How cheap are we talking? I tell you what man, I saw one for 319 yesterday and just like that, bam, its gone today :suicide-santa:

Next cheapest I could find was 380,I'm referring to

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD just to be clear

Edited by Sencheezy

Nice shit bro!

I've seen a lot of ppl grabbing a bypass but not relay.... Hmmm.. or you prob mean the same thing. How cheap are we talking? I tell you what man, I saw one for 319 yesterday and just like that, bam, its gone today :suicide-santa:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/300600948197?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Dang! I got mine for 15$ less :P free shipping too.

Nice shit bro!

http://www.ebay.com/...984.m1439.l2649

:suicide-santa:

<<<< Worst luck ever

Did you win yours on a bid? I have a bid on one right now that ends in two days, and its at $70 right now... I've never followed through with a bid so not too sure on how it will work once time starts to wine down...

Nice shit bro!

<<<< Worst luck ever

Did you win yours on a bid? I have a bid on one right now that ends in two days, and its at $70 right now... I've never followed through with a bid so not too sure on how it will work once time starts to wine down...

NOpe buy it now

Nice shit bro!

<<<< Worst luck ever

NOpe buy it now

:WTFBubble::suicide-santa:

Not to thread Jack but Sen the bypass they sell on eBay is just a relay that is shrink wrapped.

Not to thread Jack but Sen the bypass they sell on eBay is just a relay that is shrink wrapped.

Ohh gotcha, but its goal is to enable the drive to watch dvd and drive at the same time correct? Where as what julia n is referring to is to enable the trunk opening switch to only be opened with the vehicle has power.:ughdunno:

Ohh gotcha, but its goal is to enable the drive to watch dvd and drive at the same time correct? Where as what julia n is referring to is to enable the trunk opening switch to only be opened with the vehicle has power.:ughdunno:

Hehe works for both ;)