fearlessgangsta

Sundown Z vs SSA Xcon vs Zcon

I'm at 150's at 34hz on Bass Ballin' with a single ZCON 18" on 5k, there is a lot of potential from these subs.

Nice. :fing34: Since your doubling power. How long can you play it full tilt without it gettin too hot or blowing?

I'm at 150's at 34hz on Bass Ballin' with a single ZCON 18" on 5k, there is a lot of potential from these subs.

Nice. :fing34: Since your doubling power. How long can you play it full tilt without it gettin too hot or blowing?

Gets SLIGHTLY stinky at about 6 minutes.

Gets SLIGHTLY stinky at about 6 minutes.

Not that bad. Das enough time for demo's and spl contest.

SPL and flex usually dont go good together.

ive had nightshades and have zcons now. Ill never change my substage now.

FWIW, my 2 zcon 18s did 151.9 db on just 600w each and a 156.8 on 5k each. very versital and efficient drivers.

Plus the SSA line is designed and build in the USA. Sundown=china. You decide.

My Xcons did the same thing,put a Diamond D3 600.1 on them when i first got em' Its crazy how loud they got with such little power. Got a friend down here with 2 Zcon 18's on a Saz-2500D and get extremely low too. SSA ftw! And im loving my sundown amp ;)

FWIW, my 2 zcon 18s did 151.9 db on just 600w each and a 156.8 on 5k each. very versital and efficient drivers.

My Xcons did the same thing,put a Diamond D3 600.1 on them when i first got em' Its crazy how loud they got with such little power. Got a friend down here with 2 Zcon 18's on a Saz-2500D and get extremely low too. SSA ftw! And im loving my sundown amp ;)

Das wasup man, seems like a nice setup u have. I cant wait to say the same. Its amazig how loud they get on 1/4 of rated rms power :D Those Zcons get stupid loud

Edited by Randy.D

Wow! What kinda enclosure are they in! 151db on 600rms each is amazing! :WTFBubble: Seems like it should of did the 156 with rated rms (2250). Is that a wall setup or bandpass? Cant be a regular ol ported setup. Unless u really kno wtf ya doin. :fing34:

It's Steve Meade of course he knows....lol

Wow! What kinda enclosure are they in! 151db on 600rms each is amazing! :WTFBubble: Seems like it should of did the 156 with rated rms (2250). Is that a wall setup or bandpass? Cant be a regular ol ported setup. Unless u really kno wtf ya doin. :fing34:

he doesn't know what he is doing.. The subs are installed IB ... Full o' fail!!!

Well only part of that is right. subs are not in an IB set up. lol :peepwall:

you fail.

you fail.

:lol2:

you fail.

im kidding...jokes on you now. :roflmao:

i find it sooo funny when people your age get caught slipping.. they are so quick to say " just kidding"

the other day the girl at chilis over charged me... and when i pointed it out to her..... she said.. " just kidding" and took my bill to correct it...

my chick is 21 now.. and she does it too.. just kidding.

you don't even know why i said you fail....

i find it sooo funny when people your age get caught slipping.. they are so quick to say " just kidding"

the other day the girl at chilis over charged me... and when i pointed it out to her..... she said.. " just kidding" and took my bill to correct it...

I Kno :wavey5:

Sounds good boss.

Das wasup man, seems like a nice setup u have. I cant wait to say the same. Its amazig how loud they get on 1/4 of rated rms power :D Those Zcons get stupid loud

Thanks man! i love em! Itll come sooner or later

Except skizzy has been saying that for months as a joke.