Sign in to follow this  
SMpaintball78

So i was at the local audio pawn shop today.....

yeah, so today i stopped by my local audio pawn shop today to see what they would give me for the rims on my truck. and of course, as soon as the owner of the shop walked up to my truck, he seen the big ass magnet of the zcon between the seats and wanted a demo.as usual, i got the " ssa audio?? iv never heard of them" so i cranked her up for him and he was very surprised to hear all that bass form 1 15. he then said he was going to look into ssa for his own personal set-up haha. i just wanted to share another one of my "ssa audio??" stories with you guys :eek5wavey:

haha, my turn soon!! Thats another reason to go with SSA now man, just to get that exact kind of reaction :) Now you just need to add more :peepwall:

They are monsters for sure. The guy who built my enclosure is a die hard DD fan, I got the puzzled "what's SSA?" reaction from him when we were discussing the build, waiting for them to come in. I took them down there in the box and let him do the unpacking. After he got them out and inspected them a bit, he was thoroughly impressed by the build quality and sheer magnitude of them. "These seem beefier than DD 9500s", he said with a big grin. His jaw almost hit the floor when I showed him the prices on the SSA store. He ended up more excited than I was to get the build going and hear the new beasts in the neighborhood.

Now I have no ZCON but the two local audio dealers here love my DCON 10" and are amazed at how great it sounds and the output it has for a low wattage sub woofer.

I can see ZCONS in my future. :peepwall:

Nice!! I hide my system cuz I don't trust nobody...LOL. but I talk about it...

My old landlord wants to do something in his Ford truck soon. Will maybe get him up on an icon under the seats.

Yeah. I think the fact that they are made in USA impresses a lot of people. I want to save for a second zcon butttt I need to invest every penny I get into my mustang. Its a hobby where it will never lose its value :)