edouble101

New Crescendo PA Mids

Brad has spoken.

Interesting as people don't think about the real price when something, at regular price, is super cheap. Probably costs them $16, and it probably costs around $4 - 7 to build....

Looks exactly like the bravox mid that comes with the three way setup.

Because they make use of carbon fiber material for the cone, and have shiny phase plugs?

They are also a speaker Stef. You smartass!!! Lol

Funny as I have owned and listened to the bravox 3 way set. Have you guys? I was just stating they look exactly like them except the basket. I'm sure their specs are different.

I only meant harm to Stef. LOL

Looks exactly like the bravox mid that comes with the three way setup.

Because they make use of carbon fiber material for the cone, and have shiny phase plugs?

They are also a speaker Stef. You smartass!!! Lol

Funny as I have owned and listened to the bravox 3 way set. Have you guys? I was just stating they look exactly like them except the basket. I'm sure their specs are different.

I only meant harm to Stef. LOL

Oh man, I'm severely wounded! :lol2:

Brad has spoken.

Interesting as people don't think about the real price when something, at regular price, is super cheap. Probably costs them $16, and it probably costs around $4 - 7 to build....

That comparison can be used for any manufacturer.

Brad has spoken.

Exactly, but not all have triple digit percentage mark up's.

Brad has spoken.

Crescendo has triple digit percentage marks ups?

I have owned Crescendo products. I have also delt with their customer service. From my experience their products perform as intended and when I needed contact customer support thier response was timely and helpful.

I have nothing bad to say about Crescendo products or Crescendoas a company. This isnt based hersay or speculation but rather from my experience.

Brad has spoken.

I have owned Crescendo products. I have also delt with their customer service. From my experience their products perform as intended and when I needed contact customer support thier response was timely and helpful.

I have nothing bad to say about Crescendo products or Crescendoas a company. This isnt based hersay or speculation but rather from my experience.

When you get in the industry, you know what other people pay for things. As is common knowledge, the chinese products are FAR cheaper than the States, and yes, some of their products yield triple digit markups. Now, they may have more overhead or other things to pay for, hence their pricing structure, but they are still paying less. You would be surprised to see the build cost on some products. Amplifiers and speakers can easily be built for under $20 and sold for hundreds. It's the way of the world. I spent a while building alternators and if you know how much you could build your own alt for, you would NEVER give your money to any manufacturer.

Brad has spoken.

When you get in the industry, you know what other people pay for things. As is common knowledge, the chinese products are FAR cheaper than the States, and yes, some of their products yield triple digit markups. Now, they may have more overhead or other things to pay for, hence their pricing structure, but they are still paying less. You would be surprised to see the build cost on some products. Amplifiers and speakers can easily be built for under $20 and sold for hundreds. It's the way of the world. I spent a while building alternators and if you know how much you could build your own alt for, you would NEVER give your money to any manufacturer.

A lot of people dont understand the business side of things, everything you buy that is mass produced cost next to nothing to make and sells for an arm and leg.

I don't think they don't understand it, rather just don't know the numbers.

Business is business ! Can't blame them.

You just need to know what you're doing !

Something is worth what someone is willing to pay you for it. Nothing more - nothing less.

Companies go about it different ways.

Walmart everyday low prices

hype the hell out of product and sell it for higher profit margins

Somewhere in the middle

No matter how you do it profit is a good thing.

Personally I would rather sell substantially less and substantially make more.

Brad has spoken.

I don't know their mark ups specifically, it is not my business, but I can make an educated guess. ;) As for your experience, that is fantastic to hear, as I wish more people felt that way about their car audio experience.