swagger_wagon468

First wall in the WaGoN! 4 15" DCONs... :)

Liking the build bro. How did they like the power? An efficient & low budget build is what I'm considering doing. I'm thinking 8-12" Dcons on either a Crescendo 2k @ .5 or 3.5k @ 2.

They seem to like the power. No bottoming out. Very crisp

No unwanted noises.

And i never even got to tune my amp like i wanted .

i think 8 12"s would be sick. What vehicle?

To bad u dont need 15"s. I have 2 left i Need to sell. Or trade for a new gen icon 18 d2.

99 Burban, no 3rd row. I may lean more toward the BC 3.5k & keep the power on tap. My current equipment is in my sig.

Unsure of coil configuration currently since my options are svc 4 & dvc 4

Edited by chicagofan

So what are the new plans man?

99 Burban, no 3rd row. I may lean more toward the BC 3.5k & keep the power on tap. My current equipment is in my sig.

Unsure of coil configuration currently since my options are svc 4 & dvc 4

Nice. U gonna keep the second row?

my buddy has a 99 tahoe and i love that thing.

I would also do the 3.5. Always good to have extra. :)

So what are the new plans man?

For now...

This will be my first time having a icon.

Its a 18". And for those who remember my old box for my 18" xcon ... i bought it off my buddy that i traded to, for $30. :D so ill be using that.

But i womt be doing another major build untill my 2dr is my new DD

2012-08-30_21-14-47_292.jpg

Edited by swagger_wagon468

nice@@@

I have kids so the 2nd row is a must. I was considering a c-pillar 4th order wall but the Burban is my DAILY & ONLY driver. I'm too lazy to mess with doing a wall, LOL! I like the idea of people getting demos back there anyway ;)

Eager to see the new build bro

Edited by chicagofan

I hear ya on the second row. I always havw friends in the swag wag. Thats y i did it behind the second row seat. Dont let the laziness win!! 4th order FTW!!!!!!!!!!

And thanks Danny! :)

LOL....I'm old, lazy, & don't have the tools or time. I work the overight shift & spend my days off with my kids. Thanks for the attempted motivation ;)

You should definitely keep the 2nd row. Doing a demo with people in the back seat is awesome! Triple hairtricks are hilarious & watching the person in the middle trying to bail over one of the others=great times.

needs more power....

Why?... tell me why. P

They're dcons... 300rms.

I had a skar1500@1.3ohms on 3.

They dont need more power.

Why dont u buy some and fry them yourself.

Because u got a "wall" and that shit looks weak..

Edited by 16K

THEY ARE FUCKING DCONs!

And it was on 1500w! Ur a douche. And ever since u have joined... i couldnt stand your smartass comments.

Shut the hell up and get the fuck out of my thread!

THEY ARE FUCKING DCONs!

And it was on 1500w! Ur a douche. And ever since u have joined... i couldnt stand your smartass comments.

Lmao ur the one that asked... :shrug:

Thinking 6-15" Dcons now on the 3.5k bro ;)

Let's get some building done & ignore the shit talking :-

Thinking 6-15" Dcons now on the 3.5k bro ;)

Let's get some building done & ignore the shit talking :-

Agreed.

and hell yea man! That would be awesome! Is u need S4 DCONs.. lmk! I haz 2. :D

Ill get a vid of the new ICON soon.

THEY ARE FUCKING DCONs!

It doesn't mater if their dcons or not, any sub can take more than rms within reason as long as the user isn't a idiot. It also doens't mater if it was 1500w, the install I did with dcons was too on a ap1500 and only 2 12" dcons in a trunk and "looked" more violent then yours. Not that means anything, but just saying. Looking at all the comments that 16k has made in this thread, their all compliments, every single one of them. It seems like your the one being the douche. All Tim did was give you his opinion, and that was it. Your the one who replied with a smart ass remark. Never once did you say thank you to 16k in this build, not once, not that you have to, but shows your character. If he's such a douche, and always leaves smart ass remarks, then why has he been complimenting your build this whole time? I would dare say that you don't even deserve them. After 13 pages, why do I only see two hand fulls of actuall build productivity. Never once did I see 4 15s walled in your vehicle either, although the tittle of your thread suggests so. I'm not picking sides here or playing favorites, just saying, maybe your the one who shouldn't act like such a douche.

/rant

..no more wag sad.png tell me how you like the icon going sealed or ported? Just remeber if you want a real wagon and not crumble up wagon like the yota invest into a "Brick" aka volvo 240!

Edited by Dictator