Chickenwings

NightshaDe v.2 15 or ssa Zcon 15?

hard call both are amazing subs.

i guess your goals would be the breaker.... the zcon is a self proclaimed SQ sub.

the nightshade V2 is a beast but little SQ its an SPL sub thru and thru

Not to butt in here, but we do not claim that the ZCON is an SQ sub. In fact, we have said the opposite of that. The ZCON was designed with brutal output in mind, while sounded good. Just wanted to clear that up. Thanks.

swear i have seen you say "not bad for an SQ sub" when people post results... but perhaps i was wrong.

does sound great on music tho. right behind your head in a wall.. somthing i think most subs have a problem with.

EDIt: i looked back where i thought i remember you saying that i could not find it.. im sorry for the misleading remarks i made, i dont want to me known as that guy.... so i re track my statement. but in no way was it negative to SSa or the Zcon sub,.

That has been said before, for the XCON, no biggie, just wanted to let the OP know.

buy them both and let us know how it worked out.

both are great subs.

SSA is USA made 100%

sundown is just assembled in US with chinese parts.

Not true at all .... Magnet slugs are imported from overseas.

SSA is proudly built in USA as are the Sundown sub woofers. Both great USA Based companies.

id rather have just a part or two imported from overseas than just about everything from over seas (sundown)

im very patriotic to our homeland here :) either sub u go with you wil be happy. but the zcon has my vote. it has proved itself to me what it can do and im very pleased

both are great subs.

SSA is USA made 100%

SSA is proudly built in USA as are the Sundown sub woofers. Both great USA Based companies.

id rather have just a part or two imported from overseas than just about everything from over seas (sundown)

im very patriotic to our homeland here :) either sub u go with you wil be happy. but the zcon has my vote. it has proved itself to me what it can do and im very pleased

If you only knew where voice coils, spiders, tinsel leads, cones and surrounds are manufactured.

Sundown actually uses american made voice coils on the Zv.3 and NSv.2 sub woofers.

both are great subs.

SSA is USA made 100%

If you only knew where voice coils, spiders, tinsel leads, cones and surrounds are manufactured.

Sundown actually uses american made voice coils on the Zv.3 and NSv.2 sub woofers.

Doesn't sundown build their higher end drivers in house too?

both are great subs.

SSA is USA made 100%

Right here..except the tinsels. No American company has the machinery or the ability to weave the wire properly.

both are great subs.

SSA is USA made 100%

Doesn't sundown build their higher end drivers in house too?

Sure do!

I vote ZCON. :)

I've had woofers like the AA Mayhem which is almost a pure SPL woofer, the ZCON is as loud as them but has cooling on whole new levels.

Those Chinese are way ahead of us as far as electronics goes.....

Not in the field of audio ;)

Hmm now im really debating loll the AA mayhem im getting used/shipped for 445$ nd the zcon lets say 750$ since im in canada both r 15' arghh

I have AA Mayhem 15's and i love them! Sound great in a properly built enclosure and can get dam loud.

Im suprised Fi Audio or Crossfire subwoofers arnt mentioned as much.. Both American built/made

SSA Zcon is a great woofer as well. Any of the choices will make you happy

Hmm now im really debating loll the AA mayhem im getting used/shipped for 445$ nd the zcon lets say 750$ since im in canada both r 15' arghh

There is a shipping calculator built into our store, simply add what ever sub you like to your cart, go to your cart, click the "estimate shipping" link, input your province, and postal code, and you will see what shipping costs. I'm sure it won't be $400 for one sub. :ughdunno:

Those Chinese Japanese are way ahead of us as far as electronics goes.....

fixed it for you.

Edited by kirill007

Might as go all the way to the top SSA Zcon.

bro just get the zcon and call it a day...