Dangrebel

New toy!!!!!!

Just picked up a 99 Tahoe!!!! It has front end damage but can be fixed by yours truly. Was my step moms for 8 yrs then my sisters for 2 yrs and has 170xxx highway miles!! It's 4wd and champagne. My sis said if I gave her 1250$ it's mine! So I snatched that hoe up!! Will hopefully transfer my 18's to it and use my truck as a toy hauler And daily driver!

Nice score, let's see it in all it's smashed up glory.

Chevys are junk

Says the Pontiac owner!

OP nice score man, let's see some pics!

Just picked up a 99 Tahoe!!!! It has front end damage but can be fixed by yours truly. Was my step moms for 8 yrs then my sisters for 2 yrs and has 170xxx highway miles!! It's 4wd and champagne. My sis said if I gave her 1250$ it's mine! So I snatched that hoe up!! Will hopefully transfer my 18's to it and use my truck as a toy hauler And daily driver!

Awesome score bro !!! Lets see some pics !!!

Chevys are junk

Whatever bro ...

Well I don't have any shots of the whole truck but here are some pic after the wreck. We pulled the bumper out to drive it home but I priced all the parts to fix it and came out to be under 400- new headlights, fender, bumper, grill, radiator support bracket. So I feel like I got a hella deal but here is the damage

6dd8c246.jpg

9c9c4034.jpg

Also the tires are brand new and were 700$ by themselves. Hopefully it'll be fixed and looking pretty by june

its a 99 model, but with the body style like my truck ... I was thinking it would have looked more like your truck ...

I was expecting some damage, that isn't bad at all. :drink40:

*has a car worth $1700 that needs $4000 worth of work and is jealous*

Chevys are junk

lol your car came from the same factory as a ton of Chevys

Edited by An-i-no

I don't like Chevy's one bit. But it's always been a rival between Chevy and ford lol. Good score on the suv man

Thanks everybody!! I was just under it lookin at the frame. It's bent slightly at the end but does not effect steering. I drove it hone the night of the wreck, it drove straight! I just gotta find a good body shop to paint the fender when I get a new pne

what did she hit with this?? these big suv's can take a lot of damage so im guessing it totaled whatever it hit lol. i hit a newer hyundai or whatever with my 95 ford ranger and my bumper was literally in her back seat. her car was totaled big time and the only thing it did to my truck was break my turn signal light and bent my grille a little lol. all these new cars are made of plastic and shit instead of metal... older vehicles FTMFW hahahaha

You WANT the vehicle to crumble and absorb the impact in a collision, that way your body doesn't have to.

You WANT the vehicle to crumble and absorb the impact in a collision, that way your body doesn't have to.

Some people are more worried about their wallet absorbing the impact in the event of a wreck.

Fortunately, money can be made back...people usually can't.

Well a Hyundai tiburon hit her as she was pullin out, the tiburons right head light was touching the windshield wipers