Chickenwings

Stesom/zcon

Stetsom amps don't like high voltage, they are fine with low voltage.

There is a guy who the 7k i think at a show for 7-8 hours dropping to 11v and nothing happened. Before he upgraded the electrical he even got voltage dropping to 9volts and it's still ok.

Soundigital on the other hand...

Hmm wuts gona suck it i mite have to raise my car an inch or so since rite now i hav a sub in it nd the back 2 tires r almost touching the car =/

I heard a Fi Audio BL 15" on a sucky Boss amp in a same year eclipse and it was very loud!

The Re xxx is pretty tall. A good consideration is the Zcon you can recone and a Re xxx not really as easy..

Yeah, i have a re sx 12 rite now powered by a so so hifonics brutus 1200d nd it gets quite loud tbh. The audio shop here told me its because of how the shape of the car is/hatchback nd very small so it throws the air in front so its suppose to sound better or easier to get louder

My stetsom can operate anywhere from 9v-18v. Of course this isn't the case with the all of their amps. If you monitor your voltage, which you should with any amplifier, you should have an issue. There are about 5 brands that come to mind that you can't go wrong with. Sundown, AQ, AP, Stetsom, DC, DD, and Crescendo. Just pick one in your price range and wattage your looking for, and starting wanging.

Soundstream has decent amplifiers

Mmats

Cadence

Arc Audio has a new 2500.1

Theres alot of brands that arnt really noticed but make great stuff

Hmm i dont think it would b great idea to underpower this beast :s but i jus pm'd the person selling the 2500 here! Hope he agrees to ship to canada!!

No such thing as under powering. I think the crescendo 2k would be a nice match to the zcon.

I have the stetsom 5k2e and I run it on two zcon 18's and I love it. Stetsom is a great amp just make sure you follow the requests made by the manual. I would say going with the 5k so it leaves room if you want to grow.

Stetsom amps don't like high voltage, they are fine with low voltage.

There is a guy who the 7k i think at a show for 7-8 hours dropping to 11v and nothing happened. Before he upgraded the electrical he even got voltage dropping to 9volts and it's still ok.

Soundigital on the other hand...

My stetsom can operate anywhere from 9v-18v. Of course this isn't the case with the all of their amps. If you monitor your voltage, which you should with any amplifier, you should have an issue. There are about 5 brands that come to mind that you can't go wrong with. Sundown, AQ, AP, Stetsom, DC, DD, and Crescendo. Just pick one in your price range and wattage your looking for, and starting wanging.

+1

Hmm i dont think it would b great idea to underpower this beast :s but i jus pm'd the person selling the 2500 here! Hope he agrees to ship to canada!!

No such thing as under powering.....

Was wondering when someone was going to say that. As for matching amp, I think the Zapco C2K 9.0 would be wonderful. :)