Have you guys ever used or heard anyone using this amp , I got a good deal on one on ebay . but I cant find many reviews, I heard lightning audio is owned by rockford fosgate.

its rated at

600 x 1 @ 4Ω

1000 x 1 @ 2Ω

1500 x 1 @ 1Ω

and the fuse are 2x70a

here is some internal pics (not mine)

96736d1294741135-Magnitola-Avtozvuk-11_10_084_ta700.jpg

DSC_0017-1.jpg

DSC_0019.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0023.jpg

Edited by BavarianBeast

get a hifonics over that i had few hifonics amps they are good just the brutus and elite series HFI and everything else is garbage lol

Edited by CHRIS 323

Everyone in my city runs Hifonics im trying to run something different , I think its funny when people see my sub (ssa Xcon) and they think its some flea market sub or something, untill they hear it :) . I want an amp that not many people run but i still want it good quality .

That's a pretty nice looking amp. Try it out you might love it.

Everyone in my city runs Hifonics im trying to run something different , I think its funny when people see my sub (ssa Xcon) and they think its some flea market sub or something, untill they hear it smile.png . I want an amp that not many people run but i still want it good quality .

if you cant find many reviews its for a reason lol i understand you want something different but think about it how many of you friends have a ssa sub on a brutus 2400 amp ?

Edited by CHRIS 323

AQ 2200? What is your budget?

Sundown. Crescendo. IA. DC. AQ. nuff said...

Sundown. Crescendo. IA. DC. AQ. nuff said...

This

OP already has it... lol ... So try it out OP... Let us know how you like it and how it powers the Xcon...

OP already has it... lol ... So try it out OP... Let us know how you like it and how it powers the Xcon...

Damn I guess I should read. Hook it up and let us know how you like it.

I defiantly will when I get it , Ill try and make a video when im done with my install.

you do that

well I just received and hooked up my la-3000md , and let me start off by saying I used to push my single 12" xcon with 250 watts and people who heard it thought I had 2 12s . Now that I hooked up the la-3000 md its just insane how it flexes my roof and doors , it turned my xcon into a monster and Its in a bmw I can even imagine the destruction in a honda or economy car would be like

Lightning audio is a rockford fosgate sister clan they own them

well I just received and hooked up my la-3000md , and let me start off by saying I used to push my single 12" xcon with 250 watts and people who heard it thought I had 2 12s . Now that I hooked up the la-3000 md its just insane how it flexes my roof and doors , it turned my xcon into a monster and Its in a bmw I can even imagine the destruction in a honda or economy car would be like

Awesome man! Get some pics/videos.

yea ill get some pics and videos when i clean up my install I couldn't wait to hear it so I through it in. Probably this week or the next cause I also ordered some things for my front stage and some better wiring so ill take pics when Im done with all that .