jonbearsmt

ant back with the camp?

being team secondskin is great, love the product and the customer service now.. ............ and being team and all i rep to the fullest and i have secondskin on both my facebooks.......

well yesterday ant was on secondskin facebook wishing a happy Easter to all.. .... thats neat and all... but i was under the impression that ant was no longer part of SS and has not been for some time.... so is he back?

Let us hope not......

If you look the new company he is pushing 'Alpha Damp' has its link go right to Second Skin. So I think your right Big Jon

J

Probably because he still has some Alpha damp. Engineering nightmare that junk is. Too bad since the rest of what Secondskin offers is good product.

Rather good possibility Sean. Then again it is possible that he still has some ownership of Secondskin.

J

well .. there was another facebooker that asked him if he was back with SS... and he stated " no just updating old accounts and saying hi to old friends"

and i know they have been pushing AD products seems like maybe there was a stipulation to sell all the AD before they truely have 100% control of the company... and if that is the case i hope it sells quickly.

and i was asking this question because if he was back with SS i would have no choice but to stop my recommendations for their products.

but it seems like all is well.. so i have no concurs

and i know they have been pushing AD products seems like maybe there was a stipulation to sell all the AD before they truely have 100% control of the company... and if that is the case i hope it sells quickly.

Ant even verified this, perhaps not ultra directly but there is a contract of some sort to deal with the AD fandango. It's the epitome of Ant though. Poor design, misunderstood, but argues about it. Really too bad because the rest of the products are stellar that Second Skin has.

Sorry guys, been busy as hell dealing with the website issues and fielding complaints.

No Anthony is not with Second Skin. In fact I believe AD is soon to be completely relinquished back to him.

Sorry guys, been busy as hell dealing with the website issues and fielding complaints.

No Anthony is not with Second Skin. In fact I believe AD is soon to be completely relinquished back to him.

sounds good..... and the fielding complaints is no good .....

Good to hear!! I hate seeing such a good product line disturbed by the misinformed greed of a previous terrible owner. It's sad too since many others told him it would fail before he had it made and even more sad that he still argues that it is a good idea. I have nothing but positive to say about the SS product line of course except the step child AD.

Good to hear!! I hate seeing such a good product line disturbed by the misinformed greed of a previous terrible owner. It's sad too since many others told him it would fail before he had it made and even more sad that he still argues that it is a good idea. I have nothing but positive to say about the SS product line of course except the step child AD.

We appreciate it. There was and still is some stigma associated with what Ant has done/did in the past. You'd be surprised how many people still think Anthony owns the company even though it's been nearly two years.

And we all know what step kiddies, especially the red headed variety, are good for... fing23.gifadhd.gif

Thanks for coming in here and answering this question!!!

J