Brady Kottkamp

Got my 18" xcon up and running on low power

Looking good. You must be sponsored by Hurley. ;)

good stuff!!!

nice

White Clouds is one of my favorite demo songs. People are never ready for that first note. :)

You must be sponsored by Hurley. wink.png

I was thinking the same thing.

Looks great! How much power? Do you plan to add more?

He is running a 1500D I believe.. Not very low power if you ask me.. Unless you is running 4 ohms

He is running a 1500D I believe.. Not very low power if you ask me.. Unless you is running 4 ohms

Haha oh.

Thanks guys not sponsored by Hurley just like them. The sub is on a hfi 2k so it's seeing rated power for the sub realistically. I don't think the hfi series really makes the rms power it claims to. The next addition will be a crescendo 3500 and 1100.4 then a 2nd woofer but first things first is another xs power battery. I like to over kill my electrical before I start adding more powerful amps.

Thanks guys not sponsored by Hurley just like them. The sub is on a hfi 2k so it's seeing rated power for the sub realistically. I don't think the hfi series really makes the rms power it claims to. The next addition will be a crescendo 3500 and 1100.4 then a 2nd woofer but first things first is another xs power battery. I like to over kill my electrical before I start adding more powerful amps.

I missed something here.. Rated = low power?

no, he said he doesn't believe it is doing rated power.

no, he said he doesn't believe it is doing rated power.

I was referring to thread title

Mmmmmmm XCON 18 is yummy!

I would say this sub being rated at 1750 watts and being hooked up to an amp that's putting out close to that is low power for how much it's begging for more. On regular music it's not to impressive at all takes some decaf to wake it up haha. It's super clean and plays nice and low but their isn't much output that's why I say "On low power"

It does not want more power. Even if that amp is overrated it is plenty of power. If it isn't loud my money is on an improper enclosure or settings.