Sign in to follow this  
kylehallstrom

amp for 2 N315's

hello im puttng together another system in 01 Blazer. i have a 2010 Fi Q in a 7.6 ft^3 ported box tuned to 31 hz running off of an Aq1200D amp with a yello cap in the back.. and im upgrading to 2 18" N3's and 2 12" RE XXX that ill be running off of MTX TE 4001D. but i am looking for an amp for the N3's. the 18" will be in the back in a seperate box from the 12's which are over the back seat. i was planning on adding 5 more yellow caps as well.

any suggestions for amps is much appreciated. current thought is aq3500?

Hm.. Your going to be running two 12's and two 18's of different brands? Not sure about that.

Do not run different size/brand subwoofers together.

the best sq ive heard is from 2 dd 9510's and 2 15" fi q's. dont worry about what youve heard, this is the system i want and got, im just looking for a suggestion on an amp that produces between 5k and 6k rms thats not going to break the bank. and by no means am i saying that what ive got is sq, its going to bump.

CA 5500D ... M4A... NS-1... SD7k... DC5K... Stetsom... Others... I don't know them all.. I know there are even higher in some of the brands I mentioned... But a budget would help narrow down the list...

the best sq ive heard is from 2 dd 9510's and 2 15" fi q's. dont worry about what youve heard, this is the system i want and got, im just looking for a suggestion on an amp that produces between 5k and 6k rms thats not going to break the bank. and by no means am i saying that what ive got is sq, its going to bump.

What you are doing is just a waste of money. Whoever was running the setup you mention above does not know what they are doing. If you would like some help post a budget and you need to learn a lot more than just what kind of amplifier you need.

SQ on NS 3's?

What are you buying with your 2k dollar budget, do you own the subs already?

Are you building the enclosure, do you need wiring, batteries, etc....

** I would like to add that there are two factors that could come into play with the separate sized sub enclosure car you mentioned... either you haven't heard a decent system, or it's processed exceptionally well. **

I have worked with sq cars and spl cars, and I'll tell you that sq is purely objective, and what sounds amazing to you, might not be "SQ".

But we can help you if you tell us what you need to buy with your budget, your music preference (ie what you listen to), and what type of listener you are (do you turn the bass up, or the volume up)...

What you are doing is just a waste of money. Whoever was running the setup you mention above does not know what they are doing. If you would like some help post a budget and you need to learn a lot more than just what kind of amplifier you need.

BC5500d crescendo.smile.png

Sign in to follow this