Sign in to follow this  
mcquinnh

Help me find best 5 channel amp please!

So as of now this is the best 5 channel amp I can find. By best I mean realiable and 1000+ rms for just the sub. I have not found one with higher rms then this one:

http://www.sonicelec...ZXi60.4-1K.html

Help will be much appreciated. smile.png Thanks!

Why do you need a 5 channel?

I just want to simplify my system but having one amp and running all my speakers and sub off of it. Thanks todd i'll take a look. Any more suggestions?

Edited by mcquinnh

I just want to simplify my system but having one amp and running all my speakers and sub off of it. Thanks todd i'll take a look. Any more suggestions?

I don't mean to be an ass but you still have to:

Run 3 sets of RCA's

Run speaker wires

Run power wire

Run Remote wire

The only place I see that's simpler is that you don't have to use a distribution block to split the power wire and you only run one remote wire but those are easy to do. Finding a 5 channel with a 1000w sub channel is much harder and probably more expensive.

Well, I just only want one amp. Ik i could use a distribution block but I would actually be saving money by going with just 1 amp bc if I got 2 I would get a much better one for the sub. Im just trying to save space in my car tho. I already bought my 3 rcas and speaker wire and all anyways for this set up. I am just going to get the hifonics for 400 bucks or if someone can find a better one then ill get that one.

Memphis, but a lot pricier

Really there aren't many 5-channel amps with high power on the sub channel.

The other option is a Zed Leviathan 6-channel. Not 1kw on the sub channel (2-channels bridged) but a lot more power on the main channels, which to me would be a fair trade-off.

Ya I dont think that is worth it for that money lol. Ill take a look at the 6 channel

I know massive Audio makes a 5 channel with 800wrms on the sub channel, but no idea about the overall quality of the product, or even if those numbers are inflated.

I'll take a look. But for the money it seems as tho the hifonics amp that was my orignal plan seems to be my best option.

You want to save space ? Take a look at the SoundDigital sd250.2 IIRC. Super small.

With an Alpine pdx 1000 or 1200(the new one).

even the Audiopipe amps are small and cheap !

audison lr 5.1 (voce 5.1) now. expensive but very good.

Edited by JPSwanberg

i tried goin the 5 channel before but its just gonna be better in teh long run to get 2 seperates