iamamp3pimp

BHE wall build #5 of '12 SAZ4500D/2 Zv3 18's/4th order sueded

I suppose if the hole isnt big enough.......just add a second screw!

I'll never understand this.....

SAM_0876.jpg

This was done by a shop in central florida, and fixed here @ BHE

if im doing a sheet metal ground thats what i do too. the reason you put it through the terminal itself is to keep it from moving. makes it a solid ground. i usually use 2 in the hole and 1 in the terminal itself. most daily setups dont need much more than that because they never really have enough current to make a difference.

Very clean work!

Looks really clean. Never noticed the higher roll surround on the Z series Sundowns.

SAM_0876.jpg

if im doing a sheet metal ground thats what i do too. the reason you put it through the terminal itself is to keep it from moving. makes it a solid ground. i usually use 2 in the hole and 1 in the terminal itself. most daily setups dont need much more than that because they never really have enough current to make a difference.

No, the real reason you put it through the terminal too is because your too lazy to use it the way it was intended and it may take alittle more time.. LOL

I use 1/4" bolts and nuts/lock/fender washer, or use the factory seat location with the factorry seat bolt (ground down of course)

crazy nice man!!! went up too fast it seems!

SAM_0876.jpg

No, the real reason you put it through the terminal too is because your too lazy to use it the way it was intended and it may take alittle more time.. LOL

I use 1/4" bolts and nuts/lock/fender washer, or use the factory seat location with the factorry seat bolt (ground down of course)

Did you really just try an justify why you make horrible grounds. Awesome work Robin, it looks good on both forums.

Very nice work, the finished details are awesome!

or use the factory seat location with the factorry seat bolt (ground down of course)

exactly what i usually do.... their are bolts all over the body... just find one and sand down the paint lol

4th order looks great!

Thanks fellas. We worked really hard on it, Glad that you guys can see that.

my results today with stiff subs and literally just turning up the gain a little. Not to shabby ;) and the award is for the cleanest enclosure/install ect. all thanks to BHE!

think it did a 51 at 40hz

IMAG0275-1.jpg

IMAG0277.jpg

had a lot of fun learning bass race..i need to find a song that has bass for 30 seconds. every song i tried the bass paused at around 20-25 killing my average lol. I had a BLAST learning though and even got to go up against the man himself in 149.9..

more testing and tuning the amps and I think it has a lot more potential in its already impressive results on 4.5k

I had to read this thread again, super nice build guys. Dropping my truck off thursday @ bhe, but for a much simpler build.

very nice looking build! not too bad of a score for some fresh subs!