if it can only handle 200 amps, then i dont see it reading much more than that, hence, useless, unless otherwise.

so to measure current in DC it has to be wired in series. So if you exceed 200amps then kill you fuse holder and render it useless. Unless it has a fail safe in place

unless it works via shunt

200amps at 12vdc = 2400watts

or on 14vdc= 2800watts

so you decide!

Edited by CrazyKenKid

You gotta ask why you even need this? It looks like it would be mounted back by your amp. So you would hardly see it. Just pick up a cheap voltmeter and run that.

Cheese is good with crackers, but potato chips dipped in maple syrup and fried in bacon grease will give you the shits for days. I once saw a turtle get in an arm wrestling match with a small mouth bass. Purple is the color most queers associate with gays, while lesbians will still eat meat even on tuna bread with cottage cheese. Asphalt.

Cheese is good with crackers, but potato chips dipped in maple syrup and fried in bacon grease will give you the shits for days. I once saw a turtle get in an arm wrestling match with a small mouth bass. Purple is the color most queers associate with gays, while lesbians will still eat meat even on tuna bread with cottage cheese. Asphalt.

That is badass! If you ever get the chance I suggest you go to a turtle arm wrestling match.