Sign in to follow this  
Aaron Clinton

Combo interest?

Trying to gauge serious interest if we should bring back the ZED Amp / SSA sub combo from a couple of years ago?

Example:

Option 1: SSA Icon D1 in 10" or 12" or 15" or 18" + ZED Minotaur + ZED Ra - Save $206

Icon 10" combo: $883 + shipping

Icon 12" combo: $893 + shipping

Icon 15" combo: $903 + shipping

Icon 18" combo: $913 + shipping

or

Option 2: SSA Gcon's D2's (2) in 10" or 12" or 15" + ZED Minotaur + ZED Ra - Save $186

Pair of Gcon 10's combo: $1006 + shipping

Pair of Gcon 12's combo: $1026 + shipping

Pair of Gcon 15's combo: $1086 + shipping

Yes! Would either of the 4 channels be available for this option?

how about instead SSA getting into the amp business with their own line of SSA amps

tongue.png

but seriously they shud do this

how about instead SSA getting into the amp business with their own line of SSA amps

tongue.png

We want to, but I think I have mentioned in a few different topics, for what we want to do at the level of quality & performance people expect from something that has an SSA logo on it, the start up cost his huge.

tongue.png

We want to, but I think I have mentioned in a few different topics, for what we want to do at the level of quality & performance people expect from something that has an SSA logo on it, the start up cost his huge.

That is because SSA is strictly For The Win and the customers get the benefit of two guys who are sick of the other companies in the industry playing us for fools and taking our money and shoving out crap product! SSA has earned my 100% loyalty and my vehicles will only see SSA product!

Back on topic I think you should most def. bring back the package deal being they are great amps pushing great product TIGER BLOOD!

Yes! Would either of the 4 channels be available for this option?

We could do a component 4 channel combo if people wanted, sure.

...people expect from something that has an SSA logo on it, the start up cost his huge.

Who are you talking about here? You typing while something else is on your mind! Uh oh! hehe.

Anyways, yep.. I couldn't agree more.. We have MANY innovative ideas about new type of amp designs but we are not a company that will just go into production and build our own amps.. It wouldn't be too cost effective on our part.

This is why we are looking into bringing newly innovative tech to the amp industry universally so it can be used on ALL existing amps instead of buying into those that only come loaded with it.

...people expect from something that has an SSA logo on it, the start up cost his huge.

Who are you talking about here? You typing while something else is on your mind! Uh oh! hehe.

Anyways, yep.. I couldn't agree more.. We have MANY innovative ideas about new type of amp designs but we are not a company that will just go into production and build our own amps.. It wouldn't be too cost effective on our part.

This is why we are looking into bringing newly innovative tech to the amp industry universally so it can be used on ALL existing amps instead of buying into those that only come loaded with it.

It was a bad run on sentence. ;)