Sign in to follow this  
Quentin Jarrell

BEWARE OF PLEXUS SLIM

Be cautious taking Plexus Slim and the accelerator. I had to call 911 today after my Fiancé took one serving of the Slim and the Accelerator as prescribed on the package.

She experienced a floating sensation with extremely high blood pressure and a heart rate of 115 along with intense muscle spasms in the neck and face with a numbing sensation.

The doctors at the ER contacted the Poison Control Center and although they haven't pin pointed what exact chemical combination is causing these reactions, they have received several hundred complaints from this product in the last few months.

On a side note she has taken other diuretics like USPlabs and hydroxycut in the past with no such reactions.

Edited by Audibel Customs

Wow! I work in a clinical call center, and hear scary situations like this all the time. Hope she's doing well.

Im always skeptical about products when the website wont give you the actual ingredients and instead lists this blend and that blend but not whats in the blends. Hope everythings ok!

She is fine now, they gave her benadyl intavainiosly. But it was horrible. It looked like she wad having a seisiure. According to the doctor, the spasms were caused by the drug pulling water, patasium, and sodium rapidly from the muscles in the mouth and throat.

Glad she's okay.

Glad she is ok Q i can only imagine the panic you were in when there wasnt nothing you could do but sit back and watch.

Glad to hear she's doing much better. Perhaps when she's back fully 100%, suggest that you and her go on walks and runs together. Try motivating in a different way because there is no magic pill just hard work through exercise. God is good.

Glad to hear she's doing much better. Perhaps when she's back fully 100%, suggest that you and her go on walks and runs together. Try motivating in a different way because there is no magic pill just hard work through exercise. God is good.

We are not novices when it comes to exercising and health in general. I've been a nationally ranked powerlifter shes into fitness modeling. We ride road bikes 25- 50 miles a week, eat perfectly, ect. I'm 5'3" 160 lbs around 10 Percent body fat. She's 5'3" 120 pounds around 18 percent body fat.

Wow man, im trying HARD to get down to around 10%. Good for you two being in awesome shape.

glad she's okay now Audi... that is some scary shyt! be safe with the supplements

Wow, scary. Happy to hear she is ok now.

Well I am a big guy hence the name, however I can see my feet, lol. I'm trying to get in shape and if I ever get to 10% body fat you can't tell me nothing.