So you have - to - to - on the amp and + to + to + on the amp? Can't tell from the pics.

Ya the negative to negative and positive to positive and then the ones with two have it going to the amp

I know it is in parrel now cause everyone said to do its so it would be loud and it's not much louder

Please take some photos of the sub woofer where you think there is noise occurring. If there is something actually hitting and not an air leak, there will be a mark or some sort of damage from impact.

Clearance is not an issue on the Xcon despite the large throw or what inferior brands want to believe about the 12-spoke basket.

Okay I will take pics later today. I might have to mle a video of it doing it because I didn't see any damage

welll i cant figure out how to upload the pictures.

Dont feel bad it took me months to learn.

Cause I would love to show of my system to people so that I am get some more ssa subs in the valley. But I can't shows this off right now and it also doesn't allowe me to show of for my box business. Just a hold up that is annoying. Cause I have seen the videos of what this sub does

Cause I would love to show of my system to people so that I am get some more ssa subs in the valley. But I can't shows this off right now and it also doesn't allowe me to show of for my box business. Just a hold up that is annoying. Cause I have seen the videos of what this sub does

1_1ohm_dvc_05ohm.gif

WHich is fine, your final load will be 1ohm not .5.

It's a two ohm dvc sub

Wire it the same way but you will have four ohms. use dmm and check what you have coming ot of the box with out the sub being hooked up.

4 ohm for series

Ya I know that's how it is hooked up. At 1 ohm. I mean the sub is moving I'll put a video of that noise and the part of the cone inverting today

4 ohm for series

Correct, but I was using the picture posted and his D2 wired in the same mannor.

4 ohm for series

Correct, but I was using the picture posted and his D2 wired in the same mannor.

Wont you say he should double check with a dmm.

4 ohm for series

You say there is a mark on the dust cap?

4 ohm for series

Yes, always double check. No matter how good you are, mistakes will always be made. fing34.gif

There is no dustcap on this sub.

All subwoofers have dust caps. Yours is just dish style instead of boob style.

Okay something wierd is happening it looks like something is hit the sub from the inside when it makes that noise I dents right above the word Xcon. But nothing is there. And here are the pics

There is something there to make a mark on the dust cap..

I didn't say there is a mark Aaron said if its hitting something the there will be a mark. But I didn't see one and no there isn't anything in the way