shizzzon

Doctor time.. Lymph Node Swollen.

Gotta go to doctor sometime this coming week...

Been noticing the last few days my Lymph Node on left side of face is swollen and has slightly gotten bigger today.

It's about the size of a dime and ~1\4" bulging.

After reading online..

It's commonly caused a past(but not cured) infection or present infection with cold\flu like symptoms...

Well, I have 0 symptoms. Other possibilities is cancerous and since I do have Celiac disease, it is possible.. But I do not believe that to be the case here...

Doing more reading, I share the same thing as people who have West Nile Virus...

I have mosquito bites all over me from working on my car all the time.

80% of people with WNV have no symptoms except for .. wait for it.. swollen lymph node(s).

So, hopefully it's something as simple as that.

Probably get blood work done this week and see what my Doctor says.

PS- Celiac = Gluten disease. Cannot eat anything with Gluten or i'll turn into a Funky Pup and pop.

good luck, man. I'll be praying for you. my father was diagnosed with Non-hodgekins lymphoma when he was 18. he beat and lived to be 42 before a heart attack finally caught up with him. i digress though, the point is always keep a posive attitude and fight it: whether its cancer, a cold or anything else out there. again, good luck and keep us all posted

I've had an abscess and I thought it was my lymph node. It swole up big lol. Hope it's nothing serious!

:mrspam: Edited by Aaron Clinton

I like how the spammer neg'd you lol

How did the visit go?

Hope you are ok.

I thought I had a cyst on my chest once. I tried to lance it...... realized it was a lymph node.

Epic.

Anyway, don't read too much medical craziness on the internet. Go to the doc and just check it out. They can even be aggravated by stress and even immune problems.

Take care.

yea, this happened a while back.

Turns out, wasn't a lymph node, just a small cyst.

They decided not to cut it out because by the time i had an appointment, it had already started to go back down.

Now, the weird thing is how far back that was, it's still there. It's barely there but it's just being stationary.

Good luck. :)

I responded....

As far as i know, i have nothing to worry about..

The only thing that has changed since then is the extreme slow pace of my build log but i do not think the doctor could help fix that.

Go easy and hope it gets better for you. I tend to dive deep into internet medical craziness and it can down right cause a mental breakdown if you read too much into it. Good you went to the Doc and it seems you will be fine.