Robert

shipping question to san antonio TX?

I'm starting to get calculations on various items from place to place and as I was going through the check out process I get message saying one or more items cant be shipped to me? I'm in san antonio texas 78228 and the items I was looking into were a crescendo 5500 and 3 xspower D3100's.

I have bought a bc3500 straight from Navid and some xspower batteries in the past and both companies have never had issues shipping to me, could it just be a site bug or has something in shipping an item to me changed?

Thanks for your time and help. trink40.gif

I'm starting to get calculations on various items from place to place and as I was going through the check out process I get message saying one or more items cant be shipped to me? I'm in san antonio texas 78228 and the items I was looking into were a crescendo 5500 and 3 xspower D3100's.

I have bought a bc3500 straight from Navid and some xspower batteries in the past and both companies have never had issues shipping to me, could it just be a site bug or has something in shipping an item to me changed?

Thanks for your time and help. trink40.gif

I think what changed is that they realized who you are and they HATE your guts bro!!!

Might be the batteries...

I had this issue as well, I asked Mark and he told me it was the weight of the order was too much, I ended up splitting up the order and it was fine. Contacting Mark or Aaron would probably be your best bet.

Cool thanks for advice.. just seems like a good one stop get what I want in one order. Will look at it like you say and see what comes up.

Try doing each large item in their ow order. That'll typically fix the issue, or Mark/Aaron can get you a shipping quote.

Yes, try doing it in two orders as sometimes, the UPS calculator will kick back due to the high weight from the batteries.