Sign in to follow this  
jaeguerra909v2

sundown sa 15 skar vvx 15 or ab xfl 15?

Any one had experience with any of them I've heard a ton of good things about the ab xfl not sure what route I'm going to go will be in a sealed clamshell I want to be able to slam lows but still put up a decent number

You're a competitor trying to get sponsored and you ask a question like this?

Those are looking like my choices at the moment so I'm trying to get a little knowledge on other woofers I have no experience with I have heard the fi q fi btl aa havoc aa mayhem so I am asking in woofers I have not heard and maybe other people have experience with

I was looking for team pricing BTW a sponsorship is where a company gives u their product for free to promote them lol never had a sponsorship

I was looking for team pricing BTW a sponsorship is where a company gives u their product for free to promote them lol never had a sponsorship

Oh okay in that case this question is justified, and doesn't make you look like you don't know what you are doing.

I would go with the Sundown SA's.

My buddy which is a world champion has told me the difference between a sponsorship and team pricing which he has had both lol. Like I said sponsorship they give u everything for free to represent that company team pricing is I guess as u say a form of sponsorship I still wouldn't consider it

My buddy which is a world champion has told me the difference between a sponsorship and team pricing which he has had both lol. Like I said sponsorship they give u everything for free to represent that company team pricing is I guess as u say a form of sponsorship I still wouldn't consider it

Not many companies anymore offer "team pricing" to anybody. I believe there might be a few left, but generally to get any kind of special pricing you need to be either specifically on that manufacturer's team (which is a form of sponsorship), or sponsored specifically by that company. Team pricing is a form of sponsorship in most cases.

Since I'm here, I'll try to direct the thread in a useful direction.

You need to better define your goals....is this a daily driver, SPL only, or both? How much space do you have to work with? "Slam the lows and still put up decent numbers" is more about the box than the subwoofer.

Looking for a musical daily sub bro an ""SQL"" let's say I do t want pure sq or pure SPL that's why I thought aa havoc since they are musical aa can be

Please use another term then SQL, as in true sound quality and loudness don't go hand in hand. If you are looking for something that gets loud, and does not sound like total crap while doing it, with your power, in your install etc. then that is a rough starting point.

Try A SSA Icon or Xcon. You wont be sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahh this is priceless...

if i owed a speaker company i would not want you to run my subs either.. you will do more damage to my image then help.

the more post you make i see why the local shop high sided you .

edit: you should go with skar, you will fit right in

Edited by bigjon

Who are you to pretend to sponsorship or team price ? A well known competitor, a returning customer (you bought a lot from which company?),...??

Business is business. What can you offer to any company to receive anything from them ?

I've never eared any of those subs, but I do trust Sundown products.

You need to read a lot more here, to get the good informations about those subs.

Good luck !