Sign in to follow this  
Electrodynamic

Every 15 was shipped

Yep. Every 15" went out the door today at 4:30 PM. I'm going to do my best to get back to everyone through email tonight with the tracking numbers, but I can't make any promisses.

Right on!! Nick deserves a huge pat on the back! Everyone give the man a hand!! :slayer::+1: :boink: :brock:

I want to wish everyong GREAT success with their woofers...if I have helped any of you in aiding the purchase in your 12's or 15's...I thank you very much for allowing me to be a part of this special relationship I have with Nick, Marty, and Jake...you guys are what make this fun for me...

Thank you all!

Clarke

Edited by I8apony19

Nick, pony, you guys made this a great experience. From the thrill, confusion and to all the planning, you stood by your customers. Thanks! I gonna go with 2 12's now. =)

I need to move to N.C....

I wanna meet/see my homies...

Wait..why don't you come out here?!?!?!?

BOOK THAT FLIGHT!!!!!

I want to wish everyong GREAT success with their woofers...if I have helped any of you in aiding the purchase in your 12's or 15's...I thank you very much for allowing me to be a part of this special relationship I have with Nick, Marty, and Jake...you guys are what make this fun for me...

Thank you all!

Clarke

Aw!!!!!! I wuv you!! :wub:

No no Clarke...strength in numbers buddy. You'll have to just come here. :)

I'm proud of ya Nick...keep up the good work, and I'll give you a call this weekend and maybe we can hang a bit before we come back up here. I'd love to hear that 15 some time. :)

Josh

Thanks for the kind words guys. Josh, you better give me a call if you end up around 30 mintues away from me this weekend. :boxin: But yeah, I busted arse getting all of them up to full excursion at least once while moderately breaking them in. The full excursion part was fun. :D It's still odd seeing such a large cone being broke in. I'm still used to the 12's being the only size. :P

The 15's smell different (when you first open up the package) from the previous run of 12's, but I think that's due to the storage/make of our new baskets this time. I know, I know, 'talking about the smell...but man it's just sooo cool opening up a fresh speaker, breaking it in without touching anything but the basket and terminals (to keep the backplate nice and shiny), and boxing it back up for someone else to enjoy.

And on that note - wipe your backplates off if you touch them. The backplates are steel and they might tarnish if you don't wipe them off. 'just thought I'd let you know.

Maybe because he got the 12s After the 15s............... ;)

Awesome work Nick! See guys, this is the kind of service you *should* be receiving from every manufacturer... ;)

Have fun with those monsters!