Sign in to follow this  
garychurch84

Great sounding component speakers

What would be some great sounding compents.I'm way out dated on this.everything in my car is factory minus my hu and my six year old 3 way pioneer 6x9's.pioneer use to b my only choice but things aren't made the same anymore.

This is a very common question thread. You'll get a lot of opinions, but what sounds good to you might sound like crap to someone else. What's your budget? install can easily make a bigger difference than the actual speakers.

No budget at the moment.I will use this info in the future.gotta get the trunk finished first.plus I didn't see much on this topic,just subs.was hopin this would turn out to help others aswell.

Search the word "component" on this site, lots and lots of opinions. Not trying to be a jerk, but a lot good stuff is already out there.

Best way is to go to your local shops and listen to them in person, everybody has a listening preference. I prefer the laid back sound of a silk dome tweeter but you might like that in your face sound of a titanium tweeter.

probably so,haven't been on this site long enough to make my rounds to see what's on here

Best way is to go to your local shops and listen to them in person, everybody has a listening preference. I prefer the laid back sound of a silk dome tweeter but you might like that in your face sound of a titanium tweeter.

my local shop here all they wanna do is tryin sell u memphis an kenwood.everybody has that around here it seems

The IA's comps aren't bad, they sounded pretty good, really loud too.

I will use this info in the future.gotta get the trunk finished firsta13.jpgk2.jpg

wtf?

I will use this info in the future.gotta get the trunk finished firsta13.jpgk2.jpg

wtf?