Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

"you could even nickle plate your crack pipe" I Loled so hard.

Good morning, view isn't so bad BUT I'd rather be looking at snow.

IMAG0829_zpse74d9beb.jpg

Meh. I'll trade ya.

Good morning, view isn't so bad BUT I'd rather be looking at snow.

IMAG0829_zpse74d9beb.jpg

Meh. I'll trade ya.

This is my view

1459717_10152031710970070_87392467_n.jpg

not terribly scenic but I love the view of the bay.

Is that sarcasm or are you serious?

Dead serious, just cannot leave Arthur.

Work or personal?

Both. 

"you could even nickle plate your crack pipe" I Loled so hard.

Definitely a funny guy

Just can't wake up today!

First day baby is fever free. Hopefully we'll get good culture results back and be able to go home.

Any recommendations on some 3-4" midranges and tweeters to be run active 3 way. Midbass will be Exodus Anarchy run off axis in the doors, and mids and tweeters will be run on axis on the a-pillar.

Also willing to run a fullranger on axis to pair with the Exodus', just needs to handle ~1000+ Hz

Edited by gprestonmoto

Cutie.

Anyone have any experience with these? They look like they're pretty good. I could stick the Exodus' in the doors and make some enclosures off the A-pillars to point these at the headrest

http://www.madisoundspeakerstore.com/approx-4-fullrange/markaudio-alpair-7-gen3-grey-cone-4-full-range/

Any recommendations on some 3-4" midranges and tweeters to be run active 3 way. Midbass will be Exodus Anarchy run off axis in the doors, and mids and tweeters will be run on axis on the a-pillar.

Also willing to run a fullranger on axis to pair with the Exodus', just needs to handle ~1000+ Hz

The peerless / scanspeak discovery HDS tweeters match well with the ex-anarchies if you wanted to do a 2-way.

The peerless / scanspeak discovery HDS tweeters match well with the ex-anarchies if you wanted to do a 2-way.

That's perfect! Thanks for giving me an actual recommendation bro. You rock!

That's perfect! Thanks for giving me an actual recommendation bro. You rock!

I don't remember the exact filter type and slope I'm using, but mine are crossed around 1800-1900hz. Play with aiming the tweeters before finalizing. I imagine they should be fine on-axis, but I have mine partially off-axis due to install limitations.

Edited by ssh

Trying to decide how to finish this enclosure. Trying to find some sort of bed liner / rubberized coating to make it invincible, textured and black.

Just got my 2202 back from being overhauled and modded. Here she is along with the 3002. These are what will be powering the Ex-Anarchies and Discoveries.

20131221_163745.jpg20131221_163812.jpg

buttlick.gifbuttlick.gifbuttlick.gifbuttlick.gifbuttlick.gifbuttlick.gifbuttlick.gifbuttlick.gifbuttlick.gifbuttlick.gif

fcY3ytZ.gif

I WANT!!!