Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Almost everyone I know who vapes, quits smoking. Or at least cuts down so much it doesn't matter. The vapor is much much much less trauma to your lungs from what we know now.

No reason to think otherwise.

There is also the added benefit that half of them have gone down to almost not even vaping. Just once a day for your normal day. This is from pack a day junkies. :-)

They also don't smell. That is maybe the absolute best part about it. Smells like waffles, or what ever flavor they get. It takes all the mystique and hassle out of smoking.

Agreed, if you want to ween yourself off of nicotine its a great tool to use also. Go from whatever strength you vape, then go down to 0. lol

My biggest concern at the end of the day is making sure she has all that she needs so that she doesn't go back to cigarettes. I don't smoke anything and never have. I know she wants to quit, but with all of her smoker friends in college cold turkey hasn't worked. And she needs something to do while in the car as well.

The retarded blu has worked not to kill anyone. I cold turkeyed before and had made it a month this time until I bought one for nicotine. I don't see myself using it long personally as I already only use it first thing in the morning. Is Definetly harder to quit the olders i get.

Now a vape pen for honey oil is whole different story. I think it will be a long time friend.

Today marks 72 years my grandparents have been married.

Congrats Gram and Gramps!

Congrats Gram and Gramps!

Going back up to the farm thursday to have lunch with them. Hard to imagine 72 years together.

Most commonly use it for cutting up hunks of meat though, loins, roasts, etc.

Ah, my 10" is my garlic knife.

I actually have a centrifugal in the basement as well. Stupid powerdyne though so it isn't worth plumbing in.

Hmm, I want boost in the Miata. 

Details on the powerdyne? Noisy? Lots of lag?

Unreliable.

My biggest concern at the end of the day is making sure she has all that she needs so that she doesn't go back to cigarettes. I don't smoke anything and never have. I know she wants to quit, but with all of her smoker friends in college cold turkey hasn't worked. And she needs something to do while in the car as well.

Just have her smoke your sausage whenever she has a craving.

wow

Here is a pic my cousion took and here daughters made the cake.

GramampPap72.jpg

WOW!  I can't imagine!  Congrats to them on many more!

Thanks guys. :)

I can only hope I am as blessed as they are.

Damn Neal. You look a lot like him.

Damn Neal. You look a lot like him.

Thanks Steve, I have been told that I am the only grandchild that got his looks, but not his height.

Didn't realize you were tht old

;)

Hey sean I know I have asked this before but what exactly is the field of work that you are in?

Stoked that I start my new job in the morning. I'm too excited to sleep.

Congrats to them Neal!!!

I believe vaping will start after my christmas trip.

J

I smoke atleast $20 in cigars per day (2-3 daily). I think its time to try out this vaping thing.....

Currently vaping some Root Beer from MTbakervapor with 3x flavor shots.. Damn its good.

Do the flavor shots make a big difference? The place I go locally will only add 1x extra which doesn't make much of a difference in my opinion.

Have you had any issues with batteries yet? That was one our biggest issues with the eversmoke. The batteries didn't last long at all.

I've been through 3 ego twists and two chargers in 30 days. That's why I bought the evic. The place keeps replacing them, but it's too much of a hassle. I like that you can use the evic when it's charging, and it's a standard phone charger. It's more but I would recommend it over the twist hands down. The only downside so far is that it's pretty big. And after 24 hours of use I've only used ~35% of the battery.

Got the evic today, and so far I'm loving it.

Terribly interested in your observations. What are you running on it? I am looking at clearomozers for outside use (I think I have narrowed it down to Aspire BDC tanks, most notably the ETS, the Vivi Nova S and the Anyvape Davide which uses the Aspire heads ), and I am on the fence about atomizers. I am thinking about the eVic atomizer.

Last night my son's best friend's father came by my house. He bought a telescoping mech mod with a rebuildable drip atomizer and several juices. He brought 2 of the big 18650 batteries (a 20 amp and 30 amp battery) and the small 18350 battery, so I could see and try each one. It was truly a cool experience. The different batteries behaved differently (he did not have a variable voltage or variable wattage set up), which shocked me. They were all 3.8V batteries. So I am anxious to get my first mod, and I am interested in seeing how it compares to a mech mod.

So far it's great. I use a kanger protank 2, and protank mini 2 and have been happy with both. The battery life is awesome on the evic. I haven't used any mods yet but they look interesting.