Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

The local market is back to stocking the monster King Crab!!!!! I stocked up will the getting was good!

Made some wicked good cheddar soup last night. The wife loved it so much I had to write down my recipe. I used Worcestershire sauce instead of beer.  :) 

Wifey loved the milk fat from clarifying the butter so much on her popcorn she is begging me to make more. :)

Bought 4 dozen homemade tamales the other day!! My friend and her mom ran out of husks so they cooked them in foil. These things are like twice as long as a regular tamale, and oh so tasty!!

Another familly down the street makes tamales too. They put a wedge of carrot and potato in them. OH so yummy!!

The W has made a few batches of tamales too. She is pretty good at it for not being Latino. :P

Bought 4 dozen homemade tamales the other day!! My friend and her mom ran out of husks so they cooked them in foil. These things are like twice as long as a regular tamale, and oh so tasty!!

That also, is what she said.

ZING!

. . . . As I patiently wait for Aaron.

Have you noticed the flurry of signings here in the last 2 weeks? wink.png

No, but I am interested in seeing Machado back on the field.  I caught him at the all star game and he looks like a great young talent. 

Yun (Korean pitcher with killer numbers that I am not sure will translate to the MLB)

Jemienz  (Best starter in the majors last year after the All-star break)

Delmon Young (DH and utility player)

Johan Santana (recovering from surgery, but serious back pocket starter after the break)

Nelson Cruz (big bat filling our DH hole)

Ryan Webb (shores up the back end of the bull pen)

Jamal Weeks (making a big fight for the only hole on the field at 2B)

They went from the worst offseason efforts to probably top 3 in a matter of 2 weeks.  They have a huge stock pile of pitchers and outfielders now.  I am very exceited.

How do you like those Arod and Texiera deals Ryan?

I always have and always will hate Arod.  Love Tex!  He's great and has been a great addition to the team.  A couple bouts with injury over the past two years, but now he's actually had time to heal, so I expect to see the hardest hitting first baseman back to form.

That jerkoff, from here always said he wanted to be an Oriole from when he was a kid in Severna Park, only to run to NY when the Yankees fash some cash.

And if you ever think about doing some cross fit garbage.... Here are the kettle bells for you brah

https://www.onnit.com/zombie-bells/

image.png

I am in love with the Acid Wafe cigars. Hard to smoke anything less now. :P

My best buddy turns 8 years old today and I promised him a fun day out at an Orioles game. Time to start planning.

Going to have to change your plans as fun and baseball cannot go together.

Name another sport aside from soccer that has encompassed the globe and spawned professional leagues and billions of fans like baseball has.

Thinking about putting in those outlets with usb charger plugs in.

Anybody opinions?

They work well, just make sure what they charge at works with what phones you own. I have seen a lot of people kill their batteries because of different charging rates

Yes I noticed they are different. Lower than my charger, maybe I will play it safe and pass because we have many devices that charge that way.

Shouldn't be any issues as long as its 5 volt. The phone/tablet/whatever should select the load.

I would look for something that does around 2.1amps to be future proof and work with tablets.

That's awesome Neal!!!!!!

Way to be there for someone.

He has been my boy since he was born. His uncle got him a nice set of golf clubs, so as soon as this snow is gone I am taking him golfing at the local course. That will be a blast because he is pretty good for a little guy. Me, well I can drive a mean golf cart. ;)

Hell yeah, I'd rather be DD (Designated Drinker/ golf cart Driver) then actually golf most days.

Thinking about putting in those outlets with usb charger plugs in.

Anybody opinions?

They work well, just make sure what they charge at works with what phones you own. I have seen a lot of people kill their batteries because of different charging rates

Yes I noticed they are different. Lower than my charger, maybe I will play it safe and pass because we have many devices that charge that way.

Shouldn't be any issues as long as its 5 volt. The phone/tablet/whatever should select the load.

I would look for something that does around 2.1amps to be future proof and work with tablets.

Local Lowes has Cooper , claim 1900mA.

My abs hurt like a mofo today!

I have "eyes fetish".

jimagination_photography_by_jimagination

Edited by The enD