Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

My bike guy is 6'4" so I know he will get the geometry setup for me on the bmx. They have an original Mongoose hanging in the shop. The one before they started doing the plate with the oval holes. 

I rode a few long frame 20"er's yesterday. Felt like an ass dragger. I wiped out once bunny hopping the curb. LOL :P

My bike guy is 6'4" so I know he will get the geometry setup for me on the bmx. They have an original Mongoose hanging in the shop. The one before they started doing the plate with the oval holes. 

Awesome. I did love my Goose. I actually got good at it.

You guys were the cool kids from my childhood.

Nothing has changed. At least I have me dog.

You guys were the cool kids from my childhood.

Nothing has changed. At least I have me dog.

I stared working at my dad's diesel shop and moms restaurant around age 7. If I wanted something I had to save my own pennies. ;)

I hate to admit it, but I stole my Mongoose. Honestly, though, it was the only thing I ever really stole in my life. I detest a fucking thief.

Will post pics once I get it the Performer home!!! I have a skate park a block from my house. :)

I have been watching Ebay for a pro. I had one back in the day, but damn they are worth ridiculous amounts of money now. Nostalgia is not worth that much to me and I'm too old to be tricking.

Nah. That would have been this one

705092.jpg

That rear suspension looks sickly!! What are the highlights of the new model?
38lbs lighter, 15% more horsepower via lightened crank, electronic valves, electronic oil pump and different porting.

0-60 stock at 3.3sec

fastest 1/4mi

fastest 1000'

much more rider controlled as the riding position has move nearly 5" forward so you can articulate the whole sled with your body weight

Even the short track now comes with a 1.75" ditchbanger track if you want

Ditch banger shock valving on the ProX as well

Built in GPS in the electronic speedo

Seriously a major game changer. Makes everything else look like 1995. smile.png

Nah. That would have been this one705092.jpg

That rear suspension looks sickly!! What are the highlights of the new model?
If Sean is buying new, it must make lightning shoot out of your ass.
I couldnt' do it. I'll own one in 2years.

I swear the man only splurges on things others can use, and on food.

Otherwise he will squeeze nickels from pennies. I'm sure he had a mild arrhythmia when he made the purchase for an undepreciated sled.

Exactly why I cancelled the idea.

EbdxfO2.gif

I found an '88 GT Performer yesterday!!! A black special edition one!!! will go nicely with my 20" GT race bike and GT 24" mountain bike!!!!

Going to buy a Mtn Bike this year. This year has to be the year for getting healthy.

I got the wife sized yesterday. She is getting one with 3.75" tires. My bike guy says this is the time of year everyone trades in. AND I am first in line when a good used one comes in.
Surly? A few of their engineers are connected to me on Linkedin. Local.

They are PAINFUL to ride. SO MUCH energy. Really only good for the snow IMO.

I swear the man only splurges on things others can use, and on food.Otherwise he will squeeze nickels from pennies. I'm sure he had a mild arrhythmia when he made the purchase for an undepreciated sled.

Exactly why I cancelled the idea.

Buahahahahahaha

Buy yourself a birthday gift! Curmudgeon.

Shit.... I should be leaving for work....

New work pants today. Should be exciting.

I can't throw $5k away. If I do it'll be on the Esky....which i am, my midlife crisis starts NOW.

I can't throw $5k away. If I do it'll be on the Esky....which i am, my midlife crisis starts NOW.

So long as you burn it somehow!

Love to witness a cash bonfire.

New tie, New shirt, New pants.

I better see an up today or I'm going to (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Tis that time....

Carl Zeiss Planar 50mm f/0.7 is one of the largest aperture lenses in the history of photography. The lens was designed and made specifically for the NASA Apollo lunar program to capture the far side of the moon in 1966.

Stanley Kubrick used these lenses when shooting his film Barry Lyndon, which allowed him to shoot the scene lit only by candlelight.

In total there were only 10 lenses made. One was kept by Carl Zeiss, six were sold to NASA, and three were sold to Stanley Kubrick.

8d952e7c38.jpg

Carl Zeiss Planar 50mm f/0.7 is one of the largest aperture lenses in the history of photography. The lens was designed and made specifically for the NASA Apollo lunar program to capture the far side of the moon in 1966.

Stanley Kubrick used these lenses when shooting his film Barry Lyndon, which allowed him to shoot the scene lit only by candlelight.

In total there were only 10 lenses made. One was kept by Carl Zeiss, six were sold to NASA, and three were sold to Stanley Kubrick.

8d952e7c38.jpg

Sean can you get some of your Chinese guys and German guys to duplicate these for me bro?

Back in the gym and my titties hurt.

Protein!!!!!!!