Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Called 5-6 places for Helgas cosmetic surgery.

Raymond it is. Unless I get a bad vibe on Monday. They have the fastest turn around and were the most helpful.

Fuck Sears. 3rd time I have dealt with a rude person who works for a company related to that autogroup.

These guys seem to specialize in German whips..... Most of the reviews are BMW, Audi, and a few Porsche.

We shall see.

Thank god for insurance!

Sears = BMW

Obviously not Sears & Roebuck...

No, Dr. Oz's magical formula is not an accurate predictor of overall physical health. Nope, sorry, doesn't matter how many degrees the shmuck has on his damned wall.

I can get there in 10 minutes when I need a test drive fix.  Weren't amused when I asked about driving the 458 lol.

My 20 year old feeler gauges need to be replaced.  I can't read the writing on them anymore which hints at their accuracy, lol.

Which ones to buy?

*and no, not buying $120 ones

I didn't get hurt, I'll pay my deductible, and I have a pretty good life when my only worry is some body work on my BMW.

:-)

Wait wait wait.....why are YOU paying the deductable and not the fuck face who hit it? Especially since I would assume the possibility exists that there is more than cosmetic damage,

Glad you are okay.

J

Blade type.  Pulled them out to check the sheave clearance on my sled and they are in rough shape. 

Can't go wrong with Starrett when it comes to feeler gauges, calipers, or micrometers.

How many leafs do you need? Any kind of material in mind?

J

I didn't get hurt, I'll pay my deductible, and I have a pretty good life when my only worry is some body work on my BMW.

Wait wait wait.....why are YOU paying the deductable and not the fuck face who hit it? Especially since I would assume the possibility exists that there is more than cosmetic damage,

Glad you are okay.

J

It was a parking lot. Who hit who is less relevant there. MN also has a no fault clause where it will still be 10% my fault unless I am completely parked.

I just plan on worst case scenario.

When I got this car I literally sat and thought about what will happen when I get hit. Had to accept it.

there's a rotation gizmo that spins the pigs, as well

Glad you are okay.

J

It was a parking lot. Who hit who is less relevant there. MN also has a no fault clause where it will still be 10% my fault unless I am completely parked.

I just plan on worst case scenario.

When I got this car I literally sat and thought about what will happen when I get hit. Had to accept it.

Damn. I know in AZ even as a no fault state, the guy who hit me in a drive thru was completely responsible.

Just keep in mind you could start getting sore.

J

Outdoor music festival at a local club/bar.

It shook my store with bass from a block away.

I didn't realize what was going on. A bit pissed as I missed Flux Pavilion and Adventure Club.

Sean is really gonna be sad I didn't get us tickets.

;-)

If your talking about safe in sound, it was awesome.

runlaugh.gifrunlaugh.gifrunlaugh.gifrunlaugh.gif

h7A541995.jpg

You wouldn't believe how much that happens, so much we have started taking their keys and licenses. I've heard of numerous people also getting seriously injured from drivers leaving while people are still on the trailers.