Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I can't tell if we're being trolled by a master or if you're serious--fuck.

??? Lol

Remember you will either like the fit or not, there is no maybe in hand guns believe me.

Any opinions on the beretta storm 45...believe it is called Px4 , checked one out a while back and it seemed to fit in my hand well, and comfortably... also held a 45 cal desert eagle man that gun is big heavy as fuck, dont think they sell alot at 2,000$ lol

I know people who love beretta's. I have never shot one.

Carried one off and on while I was in. Great pistol, but a bit pricey. Easy to clean and accurate enough to get the job done.

Easily in my top 5 pistols.

J

Other 4 are?

You are making me want something I have no need for Seth. smile.png

Same, he is fueling the want for the 598's.

Remember you will either like the fit or not, there is no maybe in hand guns believe me.

Any opinions on the beretta storm 45...believe it is called Px4 , checked one out a while back and it seemed to fit in my hand well, and comfortably... also held a 45 cal desert eagle man that gun is big heavy as fuck, dont think they sell alot at 2,000$ lol

My carry gun is the PX4 compact 40. I love the gun, but for me it is not carry friendly. It took me a while to realize this. Great gun, but it is very top heavy. A full clip helps to balance, but once you start emptying it, it is more difficult to control recoil. At least for me.

I am actually looking into a smaller caliber for carry. You see many people concerned about "knockdown power." I don't buy into it. I'd rather be able to control a grouping quickly and precisely and load a body up versus emptying the clip of a larger bullet and hoping several hit.

I really do love the Beretta; it's the smoothest thing I've ever shot, but it's just not a great carry option for me.

That's why I love my M&P Shield 9mm. It's small, but not fatiguing in the least.

You are making me want something I have no need for Seth. smile.png

Same, he is fueling the want for the 598's.

I am gonna grab some for my son before too long. If you wait I'll be glad to review them. They are 50 ohm (IIRC) so they will work on most devices with or without additional amplification.

As for myself, I think my next set will be HiFiMans planars.

Love this video!!! lol

If you close your eyes, you can hear Jimmys Chicken Shack.

LOL...I actually like that song,and always get a good laugh when I see the video biggrin.png

If you are into rechargable Sean your options open up.

Is HID out of the question?

I know it's an impossible question as shape and balance matter as much as weight, but do you have a Max weight Sean?

I know people who love beretta's. I have never shot one.

Carried one off and on while I was in. Great pistol, but a bit pricey. Easy to clean and accurate enough to get the job done.

Easily in my top 5 pistols.

J

Other 4 are?

S&W M&P .45, Glock .40compact (forget the damn number), Glock 10mm full size, and the Colt snub nose revolver.

J

Dammit! 4th night straight I can't sleep. I am running on At the most 8 hours of sleep of now for 4 days..I have worked a little over 54 hours in those 4 days as well shit is getting crazy WTF..

Aaaaaaaaaaaaddddddddddddddeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllll

Will that help me sleep? Do they have it at Rite-Aid or Walgreens?

I took that shit from 4th to 12th grade. Half a year in i told my doctor and parents i had muscle spasms... No one cared, i eventually got a bad speach impediment and very often "space out" i was at one time taking 90mg, time release, a day... Wtf. Thats 3 of their largest pills.

My parents abused me with that shit and my spasms aren't drastic enough to get medical marijuana which passed here a week and a half ago, minnesota, so i have to get cdb dominate strains from people hoping its what strain they say it is and that is the best cure ive found... so far. Anyone have any other suggestions?

Your post is off topic and nonsensical.  Perhaps you consider it helpful but in that case please explain, lol.

Explained the easiest way possible I know how,sorry for the misspelling but I was on my phone. Serious if you would like to mess with some one next time you are looking for a flashlight and they ask what your looking for..Tell them at least 100 sq ft of candela and see the look on their face. biggrin.png Your average person 97% chance is not going to have a clue what your talking about even if they research it chances are they will never get itwink.png

Your post is off topic and nonsensical. Perhaps you consider it helpful but in that case please explain, lol.

Do research on a foot candel
our arbitrary lack of knowledge impresses no one why don't you instead post something on topic

If you are into rechargable Sean your options open up.

Is HID out of the question?

I know it's an impossible question as shape and balance matter as much as weight, but do you have a Max weight Sean?

no but not ridiculous.

Your post is off topic and nonsensical. Perhaps you consider it helpful but in that case please explain, lol.

Explained the easiest way possible I know how,sorry for the misspelling but I was on my phone. Serious if you would like to mess with some one next time you are looking for a flashlight and they ask what your looking for..Tell them at least 100 sq ft of candela and see the look on their face. biggrin.png Your average person 97% chance is not going to have a clue what your talking about even if they research it chances are they will never get itwink.png
no. They will just think you are a retard. I just want a walk flashlight that does what I need it to. Could care less if it is rated.

Explained the easiest way possible I know how,sorry for the misspelling but I was on my phone. Serious if you would like to mess with some one next time you are looking for a flashlight and they ask what your looking for..Tell them at least 100 sq ft of candela and see the look on their face. biggrin.png Your average person 97% chance is not going to have a clue what your talking about even if they research it chances are they will never get itwink.png
no. They will just think you are a retard. I just want a walk flashlight that does what I need it to. Could care less if it is rated.

Maybe so.. But thinking you are retarded and being retarded is two completely different things...Making someone look retarded that assumes you are retarded is priceless.

Dammit! 4th night straight I can't sleep. I am running on At the most 8 hours of sleep of now for 4 days..I have worked a little over 54 hours in those 4 days as well shit is getting crazy WTF..

Aaaaaaaaaaaaddddddddddddddeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllll

I took that shit from 4th to 12th grade. Half a year in i told my doctor and parents i had muscle spasms... No one cared, i eventually got a bad speach impediment and very often "space out" i was at one time taking 90mg, time release, a day... Wtf. Thats 3 of their largest pills.

My parents abused me with that shit and my spasms aren't drastic enough to get medical marijuana which passed here a week and a half ago, minnesota, so i have to get cdb dominate strains from people hoping its what strain they say it is and that is the best cure ive found... so far. Anyone have any other suggestions?

Blow oil and grab the CBDs. It is simple to do, but yields will be smaller, roughly 10-20%.

There is a really strong local homegrown trade here. I find it hard to believe you will have issues with good homegrown up there. Finding a reliable dealer can be tough, but if you are serious about looking, get into it with the guy/gal one step down from the grower. They will know the local strains really well.

Most growers will be looking for high yield quick flowering plants. The strain I suggest that should be readily available because of quick growth and strong yields for your situation is MK Ultra. Blowing MK with butane is a fantastic yield, with max benefits for your situation. If you want to know how to blow with butane, I can help.

In that case I would suggest to make your own..And I am being serious,not trying to be smart bro..Not really that hard most of what you need can be found at your local radio shack or such place "if you have those up there" and depending on what you like doing it can be fun as well..not sure if you can get light emitting diodes there.. But if not https://www.parts-express.com/Search.aspx?keyword=led%20bulds&sitesearch=true will have what you need..

Blow oil and grab the CBDs. It is simple to do, but yields will be smaller, roughly 10-20%.

There is a really strong local homegrown trade here. I find it hard to believe you will have issues with good homegrown up there. Finding a reliable dealer can be tough, but if you are serious about looking, get into it with the guy/gal one step down from the grower. They will know the local strains really well.

Most growers will be looking for high yield quick flowering plants. The strain I suggest that should be readily available because of quick growth and strong yields for your situation is MK Ultra. Blowing MK with butane is a fantastic yield, with max benefits for your situation. If you want to know how to blow with butane, I can help.

If you need to know how to blow anything contact sean, hes been in the business for years :)

Perhaps you'd qualify if you applied for a different reason, eg the usual: poor appetite, insomnia, back pain.

If that fails you can buy almost anything on the dark markets.

Maybe so.. But thinking you are retarded and being retarded is two completely different things...Making someone look retarded that assumes you are retarded is priceless.

Well the only people I am asking about flashlights are here...

In that case I would suggest to make your own..And I am being serious,not trying to be smart bro..Not really that hard most of what you need can be found at your local radio shack or such place "if you have those up there" and depending on what you like doing it can be fun as well..not sure if you can get light emitting diodes there.. But if not https://www.parts-express.com/Search.aspx?keyword=led%20bulds&sitesearch=true will have what you need..

Ok, now for sure you are retarded.  

Perhaps you'd qualify if you applied for a different reason, eg the usual: poor appetite, insomnia, back pain.

If that fails you can buy almost anything on the dark markets.

Here you need an act of god.  Something like 150 people so far have been approved.  Seriously not possible to engineer.

Mike you need to stop drinking, seriously.  I don't normally preach, but it is real destructive to you.

10 minutes the house gets hit by 80mph winds and it is starting to rotate.  Sheltering in the basement.  Yikes