Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Sean, off the top of your head, how would you cook porkloin and a medley of vegetables (small potatoes, celery, onion, garlic, carrots)?

Constraints: 3 hours max prep and cook time. Can do minimal prep the day before.

I've got one idea for ya, but it won't use your veggies. If you'd like to hear it, I'll gladly share. It's just something I started doing in AZ.

J

Here is a pic of your redneck millionaire..ATM just by a few dollars over..I re-did my legs and it is looking like I lied 29"...But at 12:00 am on the 27th I should have almost $290,000.00 go in my account.lol

Feel free to send some of that cash on my way. I'll gladly take it before you piss it away by overcooking meats and buying shitty beer.

J

sad.png

Fawk I wish I never checked the hop today

You know you love them glamour shots!

Here is the best pic I can do by myself,I hope my balls are not showing..

I see a shit stain.

Umm, the pic was supposed to have the measuring tape. Obviously you know you were WAY off, lol.

When I butcher pigs I turn the pork loin into filler for my sausage. I also add the bacon though. Most of the animal gets ground. Good sausage here is god awful expensive and making your own is so much better anyways. One of the few classic MN meals I love to chow down on too. Some homemade pork sausage is the bomb. Like the fact I get to pet the animal before I eat it too.

I also need an industrial size smoker.

Another reason why it will be nice to move back near home. The FIL has a "smoke house" that they do all their meat processing in, including a good size grinder and the stuff to make sausage.

It's always good but surprises me. We make dried deer/pork sausage and normally it's just make sausage and hang it in the smoke house with a small fire to smoke it and then leave it hanging for a few days in the cold. Seems crazy to me that's all that is needed. To me it is like beef jerky on steroids.

I want some.

I assume you are using ground meat.  How do you hold it together?

Casings

I assume small diameter ones?

Not what I consider small diameter. It's close to an inch diameter when fresh

When I butcher pigs I turn the pork loin into filler for my sausage. I also add the bacon though. Most of the animal gets ground. Good sausage here is god awful expensive and making your own is so much better anyways. One of the few classic MN meals I love to chow down on too. Some homemade pork sausage is the bomb. Like the fact I get to pet the animal before I eat it too.

I also need an industrial size smoker.

Another reason why it will be nice to move back near home. The FIL has a "smoke house" that they do all their meat processing in, including a good size grinder and the stuff to make sausage.

It's always good but surprises me. We make dried deer/pork sausage and normally it's just make sausage and hang it in the smoke house with a small fire to smoke it and then leave it hanging for a few days in the cold. Seems crazy to me that's all that is needed. To me it is like beef jerky on steroids.

I want some.

I assume you are using ground meat.  How do you hold it together?

Casings
I assume small diameter ones?

Not what I consider small diameter. It's close to an inch diameter when fresh

Do you heat it up to eat?

I see a shit stain.

Umm, the pic was supposed to have the measuring tape. Obviously you know you were WAY off, lol.

Are you going to help me measure or take the pic?

No. I don't want to see the pic. That toothpick isn't anywhere near 30" though.

No more pics! Nobody cares, much less wants to see photos.

8a79d1a8.jpg

No. I don't want to see the pic. That toothpick isn't anywhere near 30" though.

You asked for it huh2.gif

No more pics! Nobody cares, much less wants to see photos.

They do care because they are arguing about it..If they did not they would just agree and admit I have sexy beefy legs.smile.png

And it is not like I posted a pic of how firm my ass cheeks are or anything.

The only thing a pic will do is further confirm your confusion.  Stop talking, stop taking pictures and just go measure.  It'll shut you up quick.

The only thing a pic will do is further confirm your confusion.  Stop talking, stop taking pictures and just go measure.  It'll shut you up quick.

I did it is 29"

So what is everybody's plans for this wonderful Sunday?

I am probably just going to loaf around all day after church I am going to stop by the local book store and check out the new releases, then go over to Wal-Mart and check out the fish on display. Then probably grab a bite to eat,pretty busy day.

30" > 29" You were wrong, you would have lost the bet, the end.

I see a shit stain.

No shit stain if anything its blood.

I am probably just going to loaf around all day after church I am going to stop by the local book store and check out the new releases, then go over to Wal-Mart and check out the fish on display. Then probably grab a bite to eat,pretty busy day.

I swear you're the best troll the internet has EVER seen.

Thanks. I guess.

Mike is really some dude in a country that used to be Russia and is planted here to disrupt our capitalistic economy.

Terrorism via trolling.

Mike is really some dude in a country that used to be Russia and is planted here to disrupt our capitalistic economy.

Terrorism via trolling.

He's actually Kim jong Un.

J

My legs were 32, and to me... They now look laughable.

I'm 6'2 and probably just about 400 lbs or so. And my thigh is easily more defined cold and unflexed.

That thigh is a pretty far cry from 29". Maybe you are measuring around your asscheecks too or perhaps centimeters?

Roflmao

Terrorism via trolling.

He's actually Kim jong Un.

J

wait...if he doesn't poop...