Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Without giving secrets out, this is a killer stack.

GP Test Enanth 250, GP Tren Enanth 200, GP Stan10, GP Exemestane

Tren can have some serious side effects so you'd never start with the enanthate ester since it'll last longer in the body, instead use acetate ester since it has a much shorter half life, once you know the dose and sides are fine then switch to enanthate. It's kind of nuts but there's tons of stories about people getting divorced / breaking up with their girlfriends while on tren.

You might be surprised how big these guys are getting during this cycle. 

Tren can have some serious side effects so you'd never start with the enanthate ester since it'll last longer in the body, instead use acetate ester since it has a much shorter half life, once you know the dose and sides are fine then switch to enanthate. It's kind of nuts but there's tons of stories about people getting divorced / breaking up with their girlfriends while on tren.

Teen is actually really mild. If you do not use an actual testosterone product it can make dudes emotional however. An ooooooold aquaintance made finaplex tren by the garbage bag full.

I have been prescribed testosterone 2 times in my life and while amazing, it's not a thing I can keep up with right now. And Androgel was worthless. The injection worked but doses were so small the only thing I noticed was a slight drop in far and more night boners.

;-)

Friday I had to get the wife a cheap egg frying pan so I went to walmart, while there I checked their ammo. Low and behold they have 45 acp in aluminum casing for $12.98 per 50 ct! 

http://www.amazon.com/Blue-steel-crepe-pan-Inches/dp/B0019N4ZHQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1441551210&sr=8-1&keywords=blue+steel+crepe&pebp=1441551213670&perid=1JRNCXKJY0AZP8B7BPFB

BY FAR the best egg pan EVAR!

She would destroy it. I don't let her use the good pan because she is hell on them.

Bought her a walmart special, should last her couple years.

Here is what I bought for $3.97 but in black because is was on clearance.  http://www.walmart.com/ip/Mainstays-10-Non-Stick-Skillet-Red/25490695

You CAN'T destroy that pan.  It is steel with no bullshit teflon.  You do have to season it, but it is super easy to do and only needs to happen about every 30 times you use it.  Maybe even less.

Today I learned you can buy insulin over the counter.

I actually think I have developed a blood sugar problem,thinking that may be what is wrong with my feet.I can hardly walk in the morning until I get moving around.As long as I am moving they don't hurt that bad until I sit down then they throb.The longer I am off them the more they hurt it has gotten to be a fucking nightmare. I have always been able to deal with pain for the most part.Strong ass pain killers I have been taking will take the edge off but does no good "roxy 30's".and my lower legs itch like crazy for no reason I am constantly scratching till I bleed and they go numb at night while I sleep it will wake me up,I was complaining about this a while back if you remember.idk That is one reason why I have throtteled back my drinking but it seems to be making no difference yet.sad.png
Get some blood work done, or at the very least check your fasting blood sugar level.
I have a bio screening for my insurance coming up.last year for my bio screening after fasting my blood sugar was at 41 and I cheated drinking a quart of chocolate milk,I did not know I could not drink anything I was starving plus I was on antibiotics at the time so I wanted to put something in my stomach.They brung me back in to recheck the next morning after I ate a good meal and it was fine idk.
They told you not to eat. The whole point is to not consume any calories. Really it's don't have anything other than water as anything other than water changes your system.

If you are still on medication you might want to check to see if you should take any of that while fasting.

getting blood work done is REALLY important IMO. There are so many things they can find out that may not even be bothering you at the time.

Water intake can change BG too.... Not usually enough for a normal fasting test.

A1C is the real sign.

I'm nervous as my right eye is getting worse and worse. Hope I don't have to loose an eye to the beetus.

Crap, serious? sad.png

99.99999% sure it's just looking it's vision faster than the left eye from lasic.

I just need to got in and get an eye exam. Its not bad every day actually so it could just be excessively dry eye.

Hope you are just a dry guy!

All aboard the gain train!

You really need HGH and androgens to make it really worth it.

LMK if you find a good source.

;-)

Lulz

From I've gathered HGH doesn't actually do much.

It's about the holy trinity.

Not sure how you are going to get big on celery, gr pepper, garlic, & onion....sure it will make your food taste better so you can eat more, but that is all i get.

Just bought another $6k worth of plane tickets this morning.

Boston

Detroit

Orange County

Amsterdam

Paris

Frankfurt

Here I come

Boston

Detroit

Orange County

Amsterdam

Paris

Frankfurt

Here I come

Have fun in OC. :D

You might be surprised how big these guys are getting during this cycle. 

Oh I don't doubt it.

I like my cock black "john wayne style"

John Wayne was white...

Fucker! biggrin.png

Teen is actually really mild. If you do not use an actual testosterone product it can make dudes emotional however. An ooooooold aquaintance made finaplex tren by the garbage bag full.

I have been prescribed testosterone 2 times in my life and while amazing, it's not a thing I can keep up with right now. And Androgel was worthless. The injection worked but doses were so small the only thing I noticed was a slight drop in far and more night boners.

;-)

Well I don't really have a leg to stand on, but from everything I've read that isn't exactly the case.

I guess I should clarify by side effects, I don't think it's any worse health wise than most others, but you don't get insomnia, short temper, and night sweats from high test either.

Edited by ssh

Sean can you help me with a fairly easy recipe for homemade coleslaw with fresh veggies? No bags of ready mix stuff or bottled coleslaw dressing. I have fresh heads of cabbage and carrots to work with I can go to a fruit market if needed before it gets to late.

Thanks,

Michael

For instance, KFC's is WAY heavier on sugar.

Diced onions real small are necessary IMO as well.  I soak those in the vinegar and sugar to "pickle" them a bit.

I copped the cabbage and carrots up in a dicer in little chunks kinda like "KFC" style added a little sugar,white vinegar,I did not have real mayo so I had to use miracle whip.I believe it would be a lot better if I had real mayo in it but it was still good.I had no sour cream either,nor did I put onions in it I think it would be tasty though. I have a good sized bowl I am thinking of splitting it in half and trying one half with the sour cream and onions in it but I may need to add some more cabbage to dry the half up a bit before adding the sour cream and onion.

I mean all you have to do with google "tren," and you're bound to read some shit that isn't mild. The same shit doesn't pop up for EQ, deca, winstrol, anavar, dbol, etc.

Boston

Detroit

Orange County

Amsterdam

Paris

Frankfurt

Here I come

Have fun in OC. biggrin.png

Tuesday :(

Monday night you'll be too excited to sleep! :lol:

Sean what is the link to where you said you buy your tires from?

;-)

Well I don't really have a leg to stand on, but from everything I've read that isn't exactly the case.

I guess I should clarify by side effects, I don't think it's any worse health wise than most others, but you don't get insomnia, short temper, and night sweats from high test either.

The concern with Tren would be HBP.

I can confirm without any caviet that the night sweats, insomnia, and short temper have way more to do with food intake than the androgen itself. Tren can really mess with blood sugar.

Nothing in the world will cause sense growth the same way as HGH and insulin, but tren will come closer than anything. Some of my lifting buddies have actually gone through gallons of the junk.

;-)

The concern with Tren would be HBP.

I can confirm without any caviet that the night sweats, insomnia, and short temper have way more to do with food intake than the androgen itself. Tren can really mess with blood sugar.

Nothing in the world will cause sense growth the same way as HGH and insulin, but tren will come closer than anything. Some of my lifting buddies have actually gone through gallons of the junk.

Then why are there countless posts about people taking all the AAS under the sun without having "roid rage," or any of those sides for years then taking tren and having them?

I've read the bloat is usually due to carb intake, but nothing with food and insomnia or temper.

;-)

Lulz

Funny you speak of this. My cousin is a bio chemist in LA and works fi r a huge pharmaceutical company. We were talking baseball the other day and of course steroids cane up. Apparently HGH must be tailored to the individual and will only work if administered via injection.

Seriously??? Go back 2 pages and look for yourself...

;-)

Lulz

Funny you speak of this. My cousin is a bio chemist in LA and works fi r a huge pharmaceutical company. We were talking baseball the other day and of course steroids cane up. Apparently HGH must be tailored to the individual and will only work if administered via injection.

Interesting. Yeah anything that is peptide based needs to be injected, if taken orally it'll get degraded by digestive enzymes, same reason insulin has to be injected.

They are several with almost the same domain just wanted to make sure I was on the rite one,didn't realize it would be a big issue for asking.

Sorry sad.png

I mean all you have to do with google "tren," and you're bound to read some shit that isn't mild. The same shit doesn't pop up for EQ, deca, winstrol, anavar, dbol, etc.

I know what is out there and all the conversations around tren. While every human is different drol, dbol, and other androgens with a high conversion to other hormones.

They are several with almost the same domain just wanted to make sure I was on the rite one,didn't realize it would be a big issue for asking.

Sorry sad.png

They should be LOCAL to you.  Discount Tire.  HUGE chain.