Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Try the Escape if you like your Focus. Same chassis, just a bit larger with ground clearance.

I really like the new escape. I actually fit in it.

With the V6 it's not lazy.

Not an off-road vehicle but fun.

Try the Escape if you like your Focus. Same chassis, just a bit larger with ground clearance.

I really like the new escape. I actually fit in it.

With the V6 it's not lazy.

Not an off-road vehicle but miles ahead of a focus.

I can't say I like them, but it works for them if they are happy with the Focus.    My mother just ordered another new Explorer yesterday for her birthday, and that would be my choice if I needed a larger SUV.  Actually, I'd get an MKT, but they are still too damn pricey. 

I am going to look at a 2G Talon today.  Needs an engine.  I don't really have room or time, but the price is right, the truck is ALMOST complete, and I can easily part if for 3 times the money if I want.  I have always liked those little Mitsus though.

I would take the explorer sport. I think it's the best SUV inside and out. Only downside is they should have made one with the ability to tune it way the Fuck up. Oh and the sport is 50k. Stupid Fucking priced. Absolutely absurd and insulting. But it will sell I am sure. It's beautiful inside and out and drives really nice for American.

But the escape is fantastic for a small SUV type thing. 100% better than a crossover. Minivan >crossover.

When you get to German price points I would expect a bit more though.

I would take the explorer sport. I think it's the best SUV inside and out. Only downside is they should have made one with the ability to tune it way the Fuck up. Oh and the sport is 50k. Stupid Fucking priced. Absolutely absurd and insulting. But it will sell I am sure. It's beautiful inside and out and drives really nice for American.

But the escape is fantastic for a small SUV type thing. 100% better than a crossover. Minivan >crossover.

How the fuck is it $50K?  MY mom is getting a limited for $38K.  Granted that's with our discount, but the discount usually averages around $5-6K and that's the top of the line model.

Car prices are fucking ridiculous.

Because why not

f5Kh7Rc.jpg

MC9omFu.jpg

Must have been the annual meeting of the Small Penis Society

I just priced a sport.  ABSOFUCKINGLUTELYRIDICULOUS!

MC9omFu.jpg

Must have been the annual meeting of the Small Penis Society

I would trade my not so small penis for a smaller one if I could own several of those.

How the fuck is it $50K? MY mom is getting a limited for $38K. Granted that's with our discount, but the discount usually averages around $5-6K and that's the top of the line model.

Explorer sport as shown was $48,8xx. I'm positive I could play with options to get it into the 50,'s

I just priced a sport.  ABSOFUCKINGLUTELYRIDICULOUS!

It drives like a different vehicle. But it's absurd. Seriously.

Raptor or explorer sport?

Buddy test drove a turbo charged raptor. I ask him how that was and he just smiled.

SOB

If I have $50K and want a new sporty vehicle, I am buying a Vette, not a damn Explorer.  I just don't get it.  Where is the $50K?  Hell, where is the $40K?

I don't remember you being that small.

Okay, not exactly half, but 5'9", 154lbs.

Same here, but plus 54 lbs.

Funny thing is the wife and I went browsing today and she likes the escape best out of the vehicles we saw. Take into account, that while she owns a Ford, she really doesn't like ford. Only thing with an escape is the 2013 is technically a 1st year model and it will be a bit before we can "afford" a 2013.

I like the 2011+ VW Tiguan, but it's too damn small compared to its competitors. The Touareg is likely going to be too big for us. We also viewed a 2010-2011 Volvo XC60 online and that looked pretty nice.

My completely arbitrary starting point for vehicles is 200+ hp and 25+ mpg.

If I have $50K and want a new sporty vehicle, I am buying a Vette, not a damn Explorer. I just don't get it. Where is the $50K? Hell, where is the $40K?

Ecoboost and probably LCD screens making a little flower grow while I drive.

Funny thing is the wife and I went browsing today and she likes the escape best out of the vehicles we saw. Take into account, that while she owns a Ford, she really doesn't like ford. Only thing with an escape is the 2013 is technically a 1st year model and it will be a bit before we can "afford" a 2013.

I like the 2011+ VW Tiguan, but it's too damn small compared to its competitors. The Touareg is likely going to be too big for us. We also viewed a 2010-2011 Volvo XC60 online and that looked pretty nice.

My completely arbitrary starting point for vehicles is 200+ hp and 25+ mpg.

2011>2013.

The new ones both look worse and are less roomy IMHO.

Baby momma's got an '11.  It's not bad, but she paid $31K for it.  I am sorry, but $31K for an overgrown Focus is absurd.