Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

What body is it that you have? Be best to use your whole budget on a lens most likely.

If that is an option, then Heck yes.

I assumed she wanted her own body.

If so it's nearly impossible to beat the 7D used as a sport camera.

Not in the budget though if real glass is to be bought.  I suppose a non IS f/4 70-200 could mate with it, but I'd rather up the ante on the lens to at least the 70-200 f4 IS ($1300) and use the body he has.

What body is it that you have? Be best to use your whole budget on a lens most likely.

If that is an option, then Heck yes.

I assumed she wanted her own body.

If so it's nearly impossible to beat the 7D used as a sport camera.

Not in the budget though if real glass is to be bought. I suppose a non IS f/4 70-200 could mate with it, but I'd rather up the ante on the lens to at least the 70-200 f4 IS ($1300) and use the body he has.

Could a 2.8 without IS be had?

I think I would take that.

What a shitty week. Few days ago I started having to go to the bathroom a LOT, eg every few minutes. I figured whatever the fuck it is it'll go away, nope! So last night I wait until 9pm to go to the hospital hoping the wait will be less, end up waiting in the fucking bathroom since I literally have to go every few minutes for 3 hours until I'm called back then all they do for the next three hours is rotate between people asking me the same basic questions, taking my vitals, and touching my balls. It's 4am and they tell me I don't have a UTI which I already had tested earlier that day and tell me to go home. Nurse even said "sounds like more of a nuisance than anything." Unless I start wearing a fucking catheter I can't fucking do ANYTHING. Had an exam today that I powered through and the only reason I managed it is because I hadn't had any liquids for like twelve hours otherwise I would have pissed myself on question 1.

FUCK.

FUCK.

FUCK.

Scheduled an appointment with urologist, earliest is oct.

FUCK.

*runs to bathroom"

Now comes all the prostitute jokes

Yeah. No pain, nothing changed in my diet recently, haven't been super dehydrated, haven't banged any nasty bitches, nothing out of the ordinary.

I'm guessing kidney stone, enlarged prostate, or something neurological but I'm just spit balling really have no idea about any of it.

Best luck with getting a urologist with small fingers!

Ha yeah, got a new appt for Tuesday, we'll see.

ninja.gif

I'm sorry man, that is horse shit.

I hope it is nothing. I had a similar problem that felt like cramps. In the beginning it happened after having beer and peanuts together. At that time I felt it was related. Now I don't think it was. My "cramps" we're so bad I thought it was my bowels pushing on my bladder.

As of today I have no explanation other than it may have been a result of dehydration and/or complications from my autoimmune issues.

Don't starve yourself of water if at all possible. It could be a kidney or bladder inflammation issue and starving them would make it worse.

Hopefully they don't have to scope you.

: shudders :

Wheee, the toe tipper is fun!!

I like to call it the brain corral q tip.

My cock sucked back inside me just thinking about it.

Best luck with getting a urologist with small fingers!

My urologist could palm a beach ball. 2 knuckle digger at most.

My old GP on the other hand (fisting jokes are fun) basically had to get elbow deep to hit gold. She was so tiny it was basically like you milking an elephant I figure.

You cannot know if you are dehydrated really. Especially when you Piss every 3 min

There are numerous expenditures a business owner will need certainly to pay monthly.

I buy condoms for my male customers who love anal.

That's an uber short 16" "jungle" carbine variety that spews out big ole fireballs.

Gauge package mounts built.  From an old flourescent light fixture.  I should really buy some more rigid material, but I had this and for a mock up it is sweet....sweet enough it may be permanent lol.