Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

7" windows 8.1 32bit tablet for 70 bucks. i'm tempted to grab it and mess around. maybe replace the nexus 7 in the car with it

http://www.amazon.com/Winbook-TW700-Tablet-full-size-Microsoft/dp/B00QDJ2FUK/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1426376570&sr=1-1&keywords=Winbook

DAMN, way cheaper than a Nexus 7. Very tempting!!

97 degrees in Anaheim yesterday! Will be there in a week. I need a goddam vacation. 

And I really don't care where as long as its warm and humid. slayer.gif

All I really want is a week of not wearing latex gloves all day. Bastards are fucking my hands up.  

Homie I work with snagged the fretless 400 dollar Ibanez bass yesterday. Would be better if it was a 5 string.

11066604_851464918250629_101360099550507

The double spoke has a nice refined industrial look. Will compliment the brakes beautifully. I personally like the ones with black. Definitely better than the shit you posted yesterday.

Posting here exclusively so I can see everything on the screen at once, plus its the hop so obtuse feedback is always requested.

Amusingly those were all in the list from yesterday, but narrowing down the search and finding better pics makes a huge difference.

Homie I work with snagged the fretless 400 dollar Ibanez bass yesterday. Would be better if it was a 5 string.

It is so funny to me to see frets on a fretless

Finally got the deep shroud mounted and in! Has been a week of chasing belts, pulley, spacers, and leaks though.

10711117_851464921583962_821662544653960

So much more logical to build an old stang than an Escalade

Never guess who is waffling between a PD and a Turbo again too.

The ease of bolting on a Whipple is huge. Considering how much "free" time I have. I really want boost control though without a pulley swap.

The double spoke has a nice refined industrial look. Will compliment the brakes beautifully. I personally like the ones with black. Definitely better than the shit you posted yesterday.

Posting here exclusively so I can see everything on the screen at once, plus its the hop so obtuse feedback is always requested.

Amusingly those were all in the list from yesterday, but narrowing down the search and finding better pics makes a huge difference.

Was referring to the ones with the funny Y shape in the spokes. They really took away from the brakes and just looks like shit. imo 

I have been trolling for rims for the hooptie. They all just look so Guido to me though.

I have that problem with the Town Car.

It is so funny to me to see frets on a fretless

They are inlaid flat, but ya I see what your saying. lol

The ease of bolting on a Whipple is huge. Considering how much "free" time I have. I really want boost control though without a pulley swap.

Whipple should have a bypass valve. Swap that out for a wastegate and there's all the control you need.

I have been trolling for rims for the hooptie. They all just look so Guido to me though.

Fancy and shiny are just not my thing. Would love to shed the moving mass of the factory rims though. 

If you really want guido go look for Escalade wheels in Google IMages. Hooptie Guido Bullshit.

Whipple should have a bypass valve. Swap that out for a wastegate and there's all the control you need.

Thought that was bad

Fancy and shiny are just not my thing. Would love to shed the moving mass of the factory rims though.

I don't really want shiny either, but the stupid car has fake chrome everywhere making me wonder if it'll look weird without some shiny. I really don't like chrome plating, polished aluminum on the other hand I think is much sexier. Especially when not polished all the way.

As for rolling mass, that'd be great but I am not spending $7k on a set of wheels for a car I am paying $1k + mods for.

So much more logical to build an old stang than an Escalade

I went Mustang shopping yesterday. Love the new cars, but when I got into the mmoney side, I felt tge same way. I can spend $10K on a Coyote/trans/control pack, $6K on a nice Fox or SN95, a couple Gs on paint, and I can beat the hell out of it fo eternity and if I break something, it's cheap, easy, and quick to repair.

I also wish the new ones had 3" more leg room in the back. I'd definitely be grabbing a convert in a couple years then. Sucks that the M4 is BIGGER on the inside. Damnit. I want 'merican.

Thought that was bad

They both serve the same function, yet tge wastegate gains you adjustability. Vortech makes some good ones, though they call them bypass valves as well.

I also wish the new ones had 3" more leg room in the back. I'd definitely be grabbing a convert in a couple years then. Sucks that the M4 is BIGGER on the inside. Damnit. I want 'merican.

The interior is HORRIBLY small. It's such an upgrade over every past one though, especially the last gen. Worst interior ever.

It is funny you say that though. I'm 5'9", 145lbs., and the first thing I checked when I got out of the thing was rear legroom. It's nonexistent even with me in the seat.

And that got me thinking MKS.

I need a 305 in the rear...

Tires I am satisfied with the Nitto's. They get rave reviews compared to everything else on these trucks.

Wheels I am torn.

Here is a thread of TBSS repro's on FSC. First page has pictures, makes me think about 22's again instead of 24.

http://www.gmfullsize.com/forum/showthread.php?t=189128

Nitto makes an awesome tire, I decided to get them for the camry rather than the falkens.

Hell I have been running the tearagrapplers every summer since 2009 and I can get another summer out of them.

Went and looked at the panel my friend has. Had him talked down to 3k. Would be sweet with an air-bagged mustang II front end, 4 link in the rear and atleast a 351 motor. Possibly a coyote. No back seat but could fit a pair of EVILS in there REAL easy!!

11015928_852162584847529_362442253417256

11037556_852162574847530_108036937632656

11046349_852162581514196_622676989731030

10450518_852162578180863_500850052659878

Decided I have to many projects as is so passed for now. Was REALLY turned off by the fiberglass flip nose front end. Very flimsy and poor fitting. Sadly he paided 1500 for the fiberglass hood alone. sigh.gif