Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

One step closer we are, the state has approved the name and the domain has been purchased!

Get ready to be visited regularly by the ATF! 

One step closer we are, the state has approved the name and the domain has been purchased!

Get ready to be visited regularly by the ATF! 

No worries, we know the local agent who will be interviewing us and she has been guiding us to make sure things are done properly.

Always better to seek guidance and have insight. 

Tiguan is too vw, x3 is OK, xc60 is another Volvo so probably not, fx has too big of blind spots although your wife may be OK with it, q5 are priced all retarded, jx is too big, new xc90 is new, escape too cheapo, buikc either way big or way small, Mazda in this segment is crap,

Santa Fe Sport FTW!

Those are huge, ie not a small SUV.

Steak tacos or shrimp tempura and udon for dinner is the question

If you do the shrimp, I'll be over for leftovers after you send them to bed!
there are 2 shrimp halves and some real yummy dashi left

Super jelly. I did have a good cheese and venison sausage at a st Patrick's pregame party.

There was no game yesterday. Back to back Fri/Sat

I'll be damned!! If I didn't get home from work and realize I am completely out of hemorrhoidal ointment..And I have already drank several beers so I do not want to chance a trip to the dollar store.sad.png So I was thinking of trying two table spoons of canola oil and 800mg of crushed ibruprofren to form a paste as it is a anti-inflammatory,Hopefully will reduce the swelling..And to kill the pain as well,as I can count my heart"s pulse per minute by the throbbing in my ass..Unsure if this would work but figured it can't hurt to try...open to opinions or suggestions..

Thankx,

Michael

Force what is inside out to be rightside in. Better than any ointment.

Doesn't work if they stay inside or if the fissures formed outside.

I had them when I was much younger. Too stressed out and a bad diet. Basically I'll get them on and off for life now.

Thank god I eat better and can calm down. Opiates didn't cut the pain last time I had them. Fucking 48 hour bug cause so much stress and weakened everything.

I nearly took a trip to the ER to get some pain meds.

Interesting, it has always worked for mine. Just get inside out ass every now and then or once "corrected" I don't notice in comparison.

Tiguan is too vw, x3 is OK, xc60 is another Volvo so probably not, fx has too big of blind spots although your wife may be OK with it, q5 are priced all retarded, jx is too big, new xc90 is new, escape too cheapo, buikc either way big or way small, Mazda in this segment is crap,

Santa Fe Sport FTW!
You high.

Unfortunately, everything on that list is too small or too pricey for the bigger ones. The XC60 is the exception but damn that freaking keypad in it is ugly as sin.

*(I'm talking 3+ years old)

On the other hand I could potentially have 2.0 turbo, dual climate control and everything for around 20K.

He asked for small.

Don't drive the Sante Fe and then the XC60 back to back if you want the Hyundai.

My to do list for the 4runner just grew a little. Replace half shafts, all 4 ball joints, and raise it 2.5".

I got the Jeep list shorter by a 3 items this weekend. Fixed rear lights (new sockets), fixed door jamb wiring and replaced the shifter PCB, which cause limp mode.

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Some very annoying sounds remain, I'm hoping one of them is a bad shock. 

Sounds like you are ready for bilsteins 5100 replacement shocks.

I will second the Bilsteins. I have used them on 3 vehicles now and have been overall happy with the performance.

No Jeep Cherokee on the list?

In the dictionary under turd it is listed.

Homie I work with snagged the fretless 400 dollar Ibanez bass yesterday. Would be better if it was a 5 string.

11066604_851464918250629_101360099550507

Not bad at all. I don't know if I would pay 400 for it, but it is nice. I love the feel of a flat board, but painted frets.

J

I dig my BIL's 5 string bass. 

10814_852754408121680_910019197388399325

Being a lefty I learned to play up side down and backwards due to everyone's shit being right handed.

I think If I started playing again it would be to learn the piano.  

turkey.gifturkey.gif

Dudes, please keep your anal issues private.

Anybody use Spotify for tunes? If so what attracts you to it?

I love to build playlists. Kinda reminds me of making mixed tapes. But am limited to what I own. Would be sweet to have a mobile app that let's you build playlists for free or cheap. I gather that's what Spotify does is why I ask.

I use Pandora, Sirius and my personal collection currently. I also have pocket-tube app on my phone my daughter downloaded. The pocket tube sucks for downloaded play lists.

Speaking of tires. The drastic temperature change temperature reminded me to check my tire pressure. Good thing I did, the pressure was all over the place.

Anyone running nitrogen in their tires? My mechanic put it in the Mustang tires when he mounted them. I had not driven the car before for comparison though.

Useless waste of money if paying. One of the Best marketed money grabs.

Double post FTL.

Edited by nigel

10Mm is in in between a 40 & 45 when it comes to bullet size?

It's a .41, so it uses .40 pills. It just has a lot of stank on it.

I'll be damned!! If I didn't get home from work and realize I am completely out of hemorrhoidal ointment..And I have already drank several beers so I do not want to chance a trip to the dollar store.sad.png So I was thinking of trying two table spoons of canola oil and 800mg of crushed ibruprofren to form a paste as it is a anti-inflammatory,Hopefully will reduce the swelling..And to kill the pain as well,as I can count my heart"s pulse per minute by the throbbing in my ass..Unsure if this would work but figured it can't hurt to try...open to opinions or suggestions..

Thankx,

Michael

Force what is inside out to be rightside in. Better than any ointment.
Doesn't work if they stay inside or if the fissures formed outside.

I had them when I was much younger. Too stressed out and a bad diet. Basically I'll get them on and off for life now.

Thank god I eat better and can calm down. Opiates didn't cut the pain last time I had them. Fucking 48 hour bug cause so much stress and weakened everything.

I nearly took a trip to the ER to get some pain meds.

Interesting, it has always worked for mine. Just get inside out ass every now and then or once "corrected" I don't notice in comparison.

Your absolutely right, it can poke out. I just never had that specific problem.

Dudes, please keep your anal issues private.

Medical issues sir!! So you want me to private message you the issue? Thankx bro for wanting to help.

Santa Fe Sport FTW!
You high.
Unfortunately, everything on that list is too small or too pricey for the bigger ones. The XC60 is the exception but damn that freaking keypad in it is ugly as sin.

*(I'm talking 3+ years old)

On the other hand I could potentially have 2.0 turbo, dual climate control and everything for around 20K.

He asked for small.

Don't drive the Sante Fe and then the XC60 back to back if you want the Hyundai.

I have poked my head in them. I got nauseous and then someone had to flash a few M badges and AMGs past me until I felt ok again.

No Jeep Cherokee on the list?

In the dictionary under turd it is listed.

I would drive one expecting it to break down all the time Nd be ok.

She want low miles, good MPG, and zippy. In that order.

So she won't get and SUV IMHO. 99% sure it will be a 3 series on CPO.

Anybody use Spotify for tunes? If so what attracts you to it?

I love to build playlists. Kinda reminds me of making mixed tapes. But am limited to what I own. Would be sweet to have a mobile app that let's you build playlists for free or cheap. I gather that's what Spotify does is why I ask.

I use Pandora, Sirius and my personal collection currently. I also have pocket-tube app on my phone my daughter downloaded. The pocket tube sucks for downloaded play lists.

Wife and roommate love spotify. I haven't been motivated enough to use it.